• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

who is the most active member at PC?

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    That's basically what post counts help determine. It's pretty clear who the top three most active people are really...not much need for a poll.

It's 22sa,frostweaver and you.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Probably Kairi. She always seems to be online whenever I check. ^_^;

Along with 22sa, Dizzy and frostweaver, of course. :p

edit: *eats smilies* ;_;

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
  • What? You forgot me. I am on every day on the school day and I am contributing alot to the community.. Atleast 3 sentence replys.. My posts are almost a paragraph, you know.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Haruka said:
    What? You forgot me. I am on every day on the school day and I am contributing alot to the community.. Atleast 3 sentence replys.. My posts are almost a paragraph, you know.
    Not in 1024x768 they're not. =P

Anyway, just because someone's active doesn't mean they have a lot of posts. It also means they're on PC a lot. o.o

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I agree with Lightning's statement...I'm on moe than most people, but my postcount doesn't really reflect it...

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I'm set to 1280X1024 on a 17" Flat Panel monitor...nothing's a paragraph to me. XP

You is on during most of the eveining, and post a lot. You're a pretty large part of Other Chat, indeed. Lightning just meant I'm on sometimes in the day as well. I have to check in on the eight forums I mod a lot. o.o;;

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
  • Oh... I am on in the afternoon, though the evening, and early night.

BTW: I am set to 1152 x 864 on a 19 inch, flat screen, montor.. but it's heavy... very heavy. I would like one of those 15 inch flat panel screen.

Last edited:

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Yea its not "you have a lot of posts that makes you active", look at 22sa he has a ton of posts but he is not on as much as me.
    I think me Kairi, Haruka and Dizzy are the most active members here (but thats just me).

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • I think Kairi and Haruka are most active here, I'm not sure about about Arcanine's activeness. >.<

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Arcanine said:
    Im here all the time 22sa (I got on at 11:30 today).
    I got on PC after 6pm today, how long are you usually on for on a weekday?

Back