• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

who is the most active member at PC?

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
  • Dizzy said:
    No one posted on friday , i almosted died thats why i couldnt go on PC lol.
    lol, it looks like it's just as bad today if not worse x_x;;

22sa

Years
  • Dizzy said:
    No one goes on PC anymore , im thinkin because of school , its really boring , OMG what if i left?
    I came on 40 minutes ago (When it's already 7:55pm where Fire Master lives) and found very little new posts, not that I'm complaining though. XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Oohh... I see. ^_^ I guess I have been kind of lurking the past few days, lol. I'm just trying to learn more things so I won't get lost in all the crazy posts. @_@; Plus we're moving soon so I've been packing a lot...

22sa

Years
  • Kayleigh said:
    Oohh... I see. ^_^ I guess I have been kind of lurking the past few days, lol. I'm just trying to learn more things so I won't get lost in all the crazy posts. @_@; Plus we're moving soon so I've been packing a lot...
    Really........? ^_^;; Moving faraway or still in the same town?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Ahh, same town, but the house is brand new. ^_^ We went shopping for stuff yesterday, and I think tommorow we'll start moving in... That means I might not get to come on until we get the computer set up there.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Ahh, do you like your new house? Or have you seen it? Will you still be going to the same school?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • ^_^; I've never moved to another house within the same city before. ;_; It's always to a place that's like... halfway across the country. *shrugs* Moving is pretty cool though. Is the house very far from your other house? :>

22sa

Years
  • Kayleigh said:
    Ahh, same town, but the house is brand new. ^_^ We went shopping for stuff yesterday, and I think tommorow we'll start moving in... That means I might not get to come on until we get the computer set up there.
    Yah... see you around I guess. You are probably going to be busy after moving into your new house trying to fill it up ^_^;; Are you still going to be homeschooled? :P

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Yes! Nothing's going to change except where we live, lol. Today we've been packing like crazy, and by tommorow we'll be completely moved in.
    And yes, I love the new house!! ^_^ It's very close to my old one, and not far from the school either. That's kind of good because sometimes my friend walks over to our house to visit.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • @_@ I get to be online more and more now since the homework load has lightened a little. Especially today. Both parents are out. Yay~

22sa

Years
  • Kayleigh said:
    Yes! Nothing's going to change except where we live, lol. Today we've been packing like crazy, and by tommorow we'll be completely moved in.
    And yes, I love the new house!! ^_^ It's very close to my old one, and not far from the school either. That's kind of good because sometimes my friend walks over to our house to visit.
    Ahh ^_^;;;;;; Good thing you're happy, hope you can be active agian soon! :P

Shelz4U

Banned
    Years
  • Look at my post count.
    Compare it to how many posts I had in 4 weeks back last november.

Original Post count as of November 21,2002: 1,567 Posts

Post Count as of October 10,2003 : 298 posts

And cmpare it to how many posts I had on December 26,2002: 3,210 posts

Odd ain`t it?

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    o.o; I would have 500+ on the old PC, if it wasn't for the database error. ;P

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I would be on much more, but I have a life.I hang out with my friends, work out, play video games, and when I'm bored, I log on to pc.

22sa

Years
  • latiosspud said:
    Same here...there's a whole world out there.
    lol... and I'm not a part of it. I think I'll just make my way to frostweaver's house and play some of his videogames...

Back