• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OOC/SU] War Between Pokemon & Humans [PG-17]

What would be the ending of the War?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • who wants wings if they're cold! get your hot wings! It's finger licking good! xD

well I don't have much to do in Jubilife, you gotta send someone here to play with me! :D

What wings? Chicken wings, ice-creams don't eat meat ya know. XD
    *sends a banana split to Wade*
    I have plans on altering Jubilife's weather to, like making it Jubisnow! Lol. ^^

rustymenon

Master of Illusions
    Years
  • @ Aura, I see what you did there XD you little KFC nerd

anyways, here I come aura, time to relive memories with your interrogation.

Bionic Arm.....Woo-hoo!!

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
  • I haven't had hot wings in forever, and now I'm hungry and sad! Hot wings... *whimper*

Rusty, your last post actually seems to defy physics and aerial engineering. No plane can actually fly low and slow enough for somebody to just jump on without the plane running itself to the ground. I could understand a helicopter, and then when you picke up Jeff, how did it get into the streets or the forest or wherever without having it's wings and engines ripped off? Even though none of this is real, physics do still apply.

Years
  • I haven't had hot wings in forever, and now I'm hungry and sad! Hot wings... *whimper*

Rusty, your last post actually seems to defy physics and aerial engineering. No plane can actually fly low and slow enough for somebody to just jump on without the plane running itself to the ground. I could understand a helicopter, and then when you picked up Jeff, how did it get into the streets or the forest or wherever without having it's wings and engines ripped off? Even though none of this is real, physics do still apply.

*passes a hot wing*

Also, ice melts into water, water disrupts electricity. Therefore, plane engines would've went short-circuit, is it not? xD

rustymenon

Master of Illusions
    Years
  • Damn you, zapdos, you had to mention all that XD

All right.
    ~Waterproof Steel~
    ~Flames SO hot they evaporated the water.~

I'll have the plane crash when I reach Jubilife anyways.

Whew, I felt like I was in trial :)

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • think its just organized differently than the format, but other than that im pretty sure its fixed.

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
  • the RP's not full yet, and ElectricScyther, the general of PR's rather inactive nowadays? *shrugs*

if you have friends that might be interested in being a human member, please tell them to join. the more the merrier :)

rustymenon

Master of Illusions
    Years
  • ^^

Umm....you shouldn't post like this. It's considered spam. Anyways, I'm pretty happy with my BioArm. XD Hope its not overpowered?

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    I'll make my post, but you guys should try to avoid making very short posts, they are against the rules, and I'm sure Aura, wouldn't like it either.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
  • yeah, sorry... I try to make them long, but it's hard to when it's just quick radio conversation and then nothing else to do.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back