• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sports 2016 NBA Playoffs

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • This has been a great series, and its a good time for me to avoid social media with obviously every fan going nuts and berserk for their team. I'm a lil glad though. Bandwagon GSW-Curry fans can finally be quiet for once

Years
  • Very happy for the Cavs, I can't imagine how good it must be to be a diehard local fan now. Game 7 was a classic and who would have seen all this after the early blowout losses in this series?

It will be interesting to see what happens to K Love over the summer after this, everyone considered him to be on the trade block three games ago but does this change everything?

Years
  • Golden State's chances at history kind of went like this in those final minutes (courtesy of one of the fleet of amazing gif makers over on /r/nba):

y5bQ6EZ.jpg

Very happy for the Cavs, I can't imagine how good it must be to be a diehard local fan now. Game 7 was a classic and who would have seen all this after the early blowout losses in this series?

It will be interesting to see what happens to K Love over the summer after this, everyone considered him to be on the trade block three games ago but does this change everything?

My money's on "maybe". Trading him is probably better for the long term, but LeBron also might not want him to go at all.

Diarkia124

The Jack Master
    Years
  • As a non-Warrior fan living in the Bay Area. I saw so much disappointment for a team that won 73 games and no championship to go with it. Now they have Kevin Durant, though lost players like Barnes and Bogut in the process.

Back