• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Florida Man

Her

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    What is the weirdest story to come out of your local area? Referring to your town if possible, but your state/equivalent is just fine.

Sirfetch’d

our state now allows churches to form their own police forces

#alabama

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    There was that guy who broke into a Five Guys late at night, only to fire up the grill and make some burgers for himself before leaving.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    when i was in 9th grade my biology teacher/assistant football coach robbed a bank with a fake gun and tried to escape on a bicycle.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    this principal of the richest school in my county (which is notorious for stuck up rich people) was found in a hotel room with a shit ton of narcotics (meth, heroin, coke, and some perscriptions) and an unconscious 21 year old woman

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    there was a memorial service for a famous sheep who died in 2013. it literally has a tree and plaque dedicated to it. #littlewelshthings

Back