• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mecha Moth's Trade Center (Shinies & Events)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
Years
  • Yeah, I'm saying I have some events he didn't have. The ones that stood out were:
    Pikachu ID 60114
    Both the RUBY and SAPHIRE Zigzagoon ID 30317
    PCNYc Flygon ID 00281
    PCNYa Crawdaunt ID 00404
    PCNYd Milotic ID 00419

I just went through my list like you suggested to double check everything, and those were the ones that I was unsure about. I still kept them up for the time being.

I've been researching 419 and 281 for a while now, but I can't find anything wrong with them (mainly because I don't have a certain set of tools from Sabresite). He doesn't have them because those are two of the new PCNYs that popped up in 6th gen. 281 Flygon and 282 Seviper come from the same source. 404 is definitely a hack.

I also have a couple GCEAs that Danny didn't have in his list and that I got in the past few months, but all 6 of my 60114 GCEA Pikachus are on Danny's list. Yours is only a little bit suspicious.

The Zigzagoon are probably fine.

Just let me know when you can trade :)

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
    Years
  • I've been researching 419 and 281 for a while now, but I can't find anything wrong with them (mainly because I don't have a certain set of tools from Sabresite). He doesn't have them because those are two of the new PCNYs that popped up in 6th gen. 281 Flygon and 282 Seviper come from the same source. 404 is definitely a hack.

I also have a couple GCEAs that Danny didn't have in his list and that I got in the past few months, but all 6 of my 60114 GCEA Pikachus are on Danny's list. Yours is only a little bit suspicious.

The Zigzagoon are probably fine.

Just let me know when you can trade :)
    Alright. I'll ditch the Crawdaunt and put everything else on a watch list to see if anything happens with them.
    I should be free tonight after 6:15PM MDT. I'll let you know if that changes at all.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    Hi Mecha, I would like this one for Caterpie:
    770 - Pallosand - lvl 48 - F - Christian - Docile - Great - 29/x/29/28/x/x - Water
    Thanks!

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
    Years
  • Hi Mecha, I would like this one for Caterpie:
    770 - Pallosand - lvl 48 - F - Christian - Docile - Great - 29/x/29/28/x/x - Water
    Thanks!

That sounds perfect. I'll be free tomorrow night probably around 8PM MDT.
    I'll be free on Sunday probably between 11AM - 2:30PM and then 8PM to 10:30PM.

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
  • It basically allows you to legally get shinies about 20% of the time in the wild in DPPt and HGSS. It is based on the ability Cute Charm and limits you down to a certain gender of Pokemon with certain natures. Overall, it comes down to exact timing (specific frames) when beginning your game to match your PID with your SID. It took me days to figure it out. There's a good guide on Smogon on how to do it, but fair warning, it's super confusing at first.

I think we figured out that you're 7 hours ahead of me (I'm in the US MDT time zone). There's a slim possibility that I'll be available during the day on Friday. I'm probably hiking Saturday morning, relaxing in the afternoon, and then going to a roller derby bout that night. So, Sunday will work better. Probably some time between 5-9PM for you. Let me know if that works?

Many apologies for just getting back to you - I've had a VERY busy week!

Would you be free this weekend to get our trade done? :)

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
    Years
  • Many apologies for just getting back to you - I've had a VERY busy week!

Would you be free this weekend to get our trade done? :)

No worries! I totally get it.
    I'll probably be free around 3-4PM MDT tomorrow (I think that would be 10-11PM for you). Possibly earlier.
    Sunday would be the surer bet as I'll be free starting around 11AM-12PM MDT (6PM-7PM for you).

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
  • No worries! I totally get it.
    I'll probably be free around 3-4PM MDT tomorrow (I think that would be 10-11PM for you). Possibly earlier.
    Sunday would be the surer bet as I'll be free starting around 11AM-12PM MDT (6PM-7PM for you).

I'll be free that time today, so just let me know if you're available. Otherwise I should be available at those times tomorrow too. :)

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
    Years
  • I don't have anything on your wants list but can you look at my list in sig?

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by!
    I would be interested in:
    Cubone – Level
    Seaking – Lure
    Pikipek - Beast

I may also be interested in:
    Alola Sandshrew - Beast, but your notes say it came from Unova.

Thanks!

UberRoimel

The Blaise Witch Project
    Years
  • Hey there! Thanks for stopping by!
    I would be interested in:
    Cubone – Level
    Seaking – Lure
    Pikipek - Beast

I may also be interested in:
    Alola Sandshrew - Beast, but your notes say it came from Unova.

Thanks!

It's mixed-up Sorry D: How 'bout this?
    Bounsweet - lvl 1 - F - Kai - Adamant - Pokeball - x/31/31/x/31/31 - Dark
    Passimian - lvl 1 - F - Jordan - Bashful - Ultra - x/31/x/x/x/31 - Grass
    Cranidos - lvl 27 - M - Kevin - Bold - Pokeball - x/x/x/x/x/x - Dragon
    333 - Swablu - lvl 26 - M - Elliott - Mild - Premier - x/x/x/x/x/31 - Ice (If Interested in ALOLA Born - Alolan Sandshrew

Last edited:

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
    Years
  • Good news Mecha :)

I got confirmation that the 00281 PCNYc Flygon and 00419 PCNYd Milotic are indeed legit. Danny doesn't have these in his Neoseeker list, so these are legit too:

00282 PCNYc Seviper
    00893 PCNYa Aggron
    00901 PCNYb Wailord

Keep a look out for those :)

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
    Years
  • It's mixed-up Sorry D: How 'bout this?
    Bounsweet - lvl 1 - F - Kai - Adamant - Pokeball - x/31/31/x/31/31 - Dark
    Passimian - lvl 1 - F - Jordan - Bashful - Ultra - x/31/x/x/x/31 - Grass
    Cranidos - lvl 27 - M - Kevin - Bold - Pokeball - x/x/x/x/x/x - Dragon
    333 - Swablu - lvl 26 - M - Elliott - Mild - Premier - x/x/x/x/x/31 - Ice (If Interested in ALOLA Born - Alolan Sandshrew

Those 4 sound fantastic. Let me know when you're free.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
    Years
  • Good news Mecha :)

I got confirmation that the 00281 PCNYc Flygon and 00419 PCNYd Milotic are indeed legit. Danny doesn't have these in his Neoseeker list, so these are legit too:

00282 PCNYc Seviper
    00893 PCNYa Aggron
    00901 PCNYb Wailord

Keep a look out for those :)
    That's fantastic! I was worried about those ones. I'll keep on the lookout for those other three. I think I've heard of the Seviper (other than from you) but not the other two.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
    Years
  • I am usually up at weekdays 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm GMT+8 But I guess weekends are cool too
    If you're GMT +8 and I'm GMT -6, we're going to have a whole lotta fun coordinating schedules!

If you meant that you're up for my time 5-8, then we could make that work. But if it's your time, then that's when I'm sleeping.

UberRoimel

The Blaise Witch Project
    Years
  • If you're GMT +8 and I'm GMT -6, we're going to have a whole lotta fun coordinating schedules!

If you meant that you're up for my time 5-8, then we could make that work. But if it's your time, then that's when I'm sleeping.

5:00 pm to 8:00 pm My Time (GMT+8) I'll be available most of the day at weekends

Edit: Half Good Half Bad News, We won't need to think about the trade anymore because My save got corrupted. Goodbye for now and I hope I'll get to trade with you in the future

Last edited:

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
    Years
  • 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm My Time (GMT+8) I'll be available most of the day at weekends

Edit: Half Good Half Bad News, We won't need to think about the trade anymore because My save got corrupted. Goodbye for now and I hope I'll get to trade with you in the future

Oh shooot! That's all bad news! Did you make a back up? I'm happy to help you gain more stock once you've recovered a bit.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
    Years
  • Some Updated Lists:
    Got some new shinies and events. Please check them out in the spoilers below.

Shinies:
    Spoiler:

Events:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back