• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon games you'd like to see made for Switch?

Years
  • outside of the obvious extra additions to the main series games, what would you like to see?
    this can be either new games in a series (such as a new ranger game), ports, or sequels/remakes of old series/crossover games!

i'd like a new conquest game for switch, it would look sooo cool

Years
  • I'd say the Ranger series could definitely do well with a Switch remake. Imagine operating the capture styler in 3D, floating and skipping around Pokémon and above and under them with a zoomy little disc/top in relation to which any Pokémon looks like a giant (Brave Little Tailor imagery comes to mind).

Also, I'd love to see a new Mystery Dungeon game.

Years
    • Seen today
    A third installment in the Colosseum/Gale of Darkness series. A sequel or standalone would be both okay.

Years
  • ^ this. it's been way too long since the last Colosseum/Gale of Darkness entry and some sort of follow-up to the such that at least continues the shadow pokemon premise would be neat. o:

pkmin3033

Explorers of Sky, WITH Friend Areas this time. Thank you. They completely missed the point of remaking Blue/Red Rescue Team by leaving them out, and even though Time/Darkness/Sky didn't have Friend Areas, the Switch is more than capable of it. Make it happen, please.

Also I really want another Pokemon Rumble title...I am probably alone in this. But I enjoyed Rumble World on 3DS - the physical version that didn't include crappy microtransactions or waiting mechanics - and I'd love another one. It's a fun pick-up-and-play title good in short bursts, and I don't have enough of those.

Years
    • Seen today
    I'd love to see a new spin-off with a new adventure, like Colosseum and XD: Gale of Darkness. A new Conquest or Rumble game would also be nice.

Years
  • @ new colo-type game.. yess. Not sure why I didn't think of that but tbh it would be high on my list, even if I never played the originals lol. I just hope they would be anywhere near as good as the originals! Not too sure if genius sonority makes games of this level anymore. :( haven't seen much from them but mobile

Years
  • I think I mentioned this a couple of months ago in a different thread but a Pokemon Ranger complete remake on the Switch would be amazing. I think the console has really good potential for that spinoff with the motion controls and everything! Also, the original Pokemon Ranger sold amazingly well (I think) so a remake of the OG game on the Switch would do pretty well imo. Also more mystery dungeon just so we can get friend areas (please please please).

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Remakes of Colosseum and XD to introduce them to a new audience. Additionally, the pool of available Pokemon can be expanded to include anything not in SwSh or the next mainline game. Excluding DLCs of course.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2021
    They shold hire the creator of Pokemon Unbound and let him release his game on the switch.

Years
    • Seen today
    They shold hire the creator of Pokemon Unbound and let him release his game on the switch.
    You mean Skeli? They can't just release ROM hacks and fan games on official consoles. On the other hand, they could hire him to help them with generation 9, or with a cool new spin-off.

TepigLover101

I am a tepig who has hair
    Years
  • a new pokemon mystery dungeon game please I actually do Wanna make a thread of what People wanna see in a new mystery dungeon game I just havent made one yet

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2021
    You mean Skeli? They can't just release ROM hacks and fan games on official consoles. On the other hand, they could hire him to help them with generation 9, or with a cool new spin-off.

Yeah they should hire him as game designer and make him help them to recreate Pokemon unbound for the switch.

Back