• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dark Void OOC

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Yeah, the next person who posts about being on the boat can say it sets sail, and everyone can follow suit.

To make it somewhat easier, is it possible to have an identifier to know who is with Esthin and who is not? Just a bit of a nuisance having to go to the profile page. Though, I suppose I could read up too. XD >.>
    I only skimed most of the SU's, but i can tell whos who easily, even Strikits two people.

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
  • Your personality and the starter with the person will identify them as Esthin's guys, but if there needs to be more obvious notices I'll think about that.

A Karis post is due, but Fyora has people talking to her, so I'm going to go ahead and post for her first. Then when I have time I'll post for Karis.

Strikit

Years
  • I didn't even intend to get a Pidgey that way, but I'm glad I did, as it brings up a point. You don't have to catch your Pokemon in the anime fashion, but at the same time we can't have forty people all finding a baby Pokemon. Be creative in the way you find what you get. Catch it however you want.

Last edited:

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Hmmm I'm not sure if I should post (at least with something about exploring the ship). Ooo we should RP there being an arena on the ship. Of course, we don't want to be too far behind the other group. Though we could compensate that with a bus ride.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Strikit, I just read your post at the end all I could think was, "Disadvantege? If Razor needs to heal, just send that pidgey out to stall!" XD LOL

Strikit

Years
  • Hm. Just push the ship forward, or there could be an arena.

Haha, nice. I need to figure out what to name it.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Hm. Just push the ship forward, or there could be an arena.

Haha, nice. I need to figure out what to name it.
    Pidgey nuget
    Or Mc. Birdey XD

But serriosly, I never nickname my pokemon. Not only am I bad with names, but it can make it a bit confusing in battle.

Strikit

Years
  • I always nickname. It makes it better, as far as I'm concerned. But I can always keep a general idea of what's named what, at least by type. Like, a Water type is most likely to be named Turquoise, and Squawk Box is going to be a Flying.

eveelution

RolePlay Minion
    Years
  • I have an idea for you Strikit! You know how you said that the pidgey looked like a fluffy ball of fuzz! Well call it cloud! You know, like a fluffy cloud!

Last edited:

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    I have an idea for you Strikit! You know how you said that the pidgey looked like a fluffy ball of fuzz! Well call it cloud! You know, like a fluffy cloud!
    And the fact that clouds are in the sky and pidgeys are flying type.

eveelution

RolePlay Minion
    Years
  • X75flames: Well, yeah, but.. that's not the point. The point is... Oh wait, that kind of is the point. Never mind.

Strikit: But.. but, I stood scheming outside your Esthin trainer's door for a reason! Oh well, I'll just have to trip over Taz or something.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    None os Esthin's trainers are posting..... shigh. By the time we do reach Littleroot, you'll be five towns ahead! Can we opt for new trainers. We only have three people who would post, if they could. And went there suppost to be like 5-7 of Lance's trainer? Wheres the other 2-4?

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I could just write a post of up to reaching the town?

The only problem is that the Esthin trainers won't get to interact on the boat. But to move it forward I think it'll just be that we'll meet somewhere on land.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Hey eevolution, I've been writing up my own bit, but did you want our characters to briefly meet?

eveelution

RolePlay Minion
    Years
  • Feign: Sure, though it may have to wait until the boat ride is over, being that my character just tripped over a poochyena that belongs to Strikit's Esthin trainer. *Innocent whistle*

Any way, now that I've thought about it, Christopher is actually a bit of a softie, so he probally won't do more than delay Lance's trainers. Battles, giant fallen trees, broken bridge over a river, mabye trying to landlock them when they reach the sea. Nothing to physically harm them.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Haha, a three way battle? Oo :P

I'm wondering perhaps if I can fashion my character to be more of a middle ground person. That is to say, to not really join Lance either (but at least to speak with him or Birch).

eveelution

RolePlay Minion
    Years
  • Personally, I've always wanted to see a battle with three different pokemon all against each other. Though the second one pokemon was weakened, the other two would gang up on the weakened one.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    lol, most likely. I don't think the boat rules would allow it though XD

Back