• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dark Void OOC

Feign

Clain
Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Haha, cya.

Yeah, maybe we might have to speed things up :O

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Well, might as well join the fun. 1 v 1 v 1? How about a 2 v 2?

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    My character would not have noticed yours, but if I met another trainer at the battle area, we probably could do 2 on 2. Though we'd probably want to hurry the boat ride along too.

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
  • A 1 x 1 x 1 sounds fun. Though eeveelution, you're going to watch your godmodding. Even with other people's Pokemon, making them do things is godmodding. I'm not going to be a Nazi about it, but I am going to remind you that perhaps your perception of Taz's personality is incorrect, compared to the writer's (mine).

Besides that, I apologize for my absence, but I'm back now. Posts soon.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    we can have a 2 vs 2? Perhaps myself and Fyora vs. Christopher and James?

(hehe, my character's helping hand will come to use here. XD)

Okay, so I will RP a hint towards that.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    we can have a 2 vs 2? Perhaps myself and Fyora vs. Christopher and James?

(hehe, my character's helping hand will come to use here. XD)

Okay, so I will RP a hint towards that.
    Eeveelution already took care of it, so we're headed your way. Goodluck.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Haha okay. My character is going to have a quick battle with a newb trainer as well. XD

EDIT: And there she be, up. :)

Also if we're doing a 2 on 2, we'll need all 4 of us to post, which might slow down the battle, and I assume we won't all be here at the same time either.

Should we do the battle via VMs, and copy/paste it, or should we flip a coin ahead of time to determine the winners? And just RP that out.

Perhaps after the battle as well, we can all go for supper (not necessarily together), and then straight to bed, all in one post, then we'd wake up in Little Root town. And if need be, take a bus to the other trainers.

Last edited:

eveelution

RolePlay Minion
    Years
  • I'm thinking we should flip a coin to determine the winner. Then we can roleplay that out, like Blank thought for a second before ordering the attack Blank. Blank watched intently to see if the attack would hit. But VMing might work, too.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    The VMing kind might also be difficult too, because of it being 2 on 2 so the coin toss would work best.

Plus usually the VMing (or quick style), might be best for advanced RPers, who are good at reaction RPing.

Strikit

Years
  • I will be writing up posts tomorrow. We should do the coin toss, that'd work best for this particular battle. It'd be best if we do both the coin toss and the VM thing, though. That way we can all write out the entire battle in one or two posts.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    And delegate who writes the sequence of battle, sort of thing?

When I remember doing it the coin toss way, the battle itself would be pretty close, and for that matter, challenging. You'd also have to take into consideration, a character's experience and other things. And because we would be writing segments of each other's fights, it is perhaps best just to write on what the pokemon are doing, like "and then the opponent's pokemon used..." etc.

Strikit

Years
  • Yes, that sounds fair. Godmodding in this case, in a battle so large, is allowed to a small degree. Just be sure to keep Pokemon and people's personalities correct.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    So, when are we going to fight then? If we flip, I call heads.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    First we have to agree on the teams, I think it was gonna be me and Fyorra vs Chris and the other person.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    And then we just have to flip the coin to see who wins of the two teams (and double make sure if one of two people from each team, also loose their pokemon, but win the battle over all).

We can have 1 to 4 people writing the battle. We just need to flip a coin is all.

Back