• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dark Void OOC

Feign

Clain
Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Haha, I'm on pretty regularly myself (just started getting back into RPing though).

eveelution

RolePlay Minion
    Years
  • It's still pretty funny! I mean, how often are four to five people from the same roleplay on at the same time.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Lol... Yeah, it's not common, though of course, if there are a lot of regulars on one RP, then yes indeed. XD

I should have my RP up in the next hour, it will chronicle up to leaving Littleroot town.

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2016
    Hey guys sorry for not posting a follow up lately, but I've been really busy. I'll try to post it tomorrow night.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    And that's my extra long post finally posted. XD

I suppose I could add a bit more to catch up with everyone else, that will have to be done some time this weekend. :3

eveelution

RolePlay Minion
    Years
  • You're ahead of the Esthin trainers already, and you gave us all away! By the way, you must have taken an earlier ferry than the other Esthin trainers. By a day.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    X_x oh dear... hmmm, there are two ways to solve this, that I was indeed ahead of you guys to begin with (like even with meeting Esthin), or I am a day behind, but I just went and posted early.

In the event it is the latter, I'd have to wait for you guys to post, if it is the former, I just have to wait until you guys are all in Littleroot town.

Sounds about right?

(I'm quite tired atm XD)

eveelution

RolePlay Minion
    Years
  • The Esthin trainers are still on the boat. *chuckle* It's kind of funny. Basically, all the Esthin trainers have met Esthin and recieved thier pokemon. They are now on the boat, and i believe they will be reaching Littleroot Town soon. Though by the time they reach Littleroot, Lance trainers will be in Oldale. Right now, Lance trainers have just left the pokemon lab and are heading towards route 101 (I think that's the right route?) between Littleroot and Oldale.
    So you can just not post and wait for everyone else to reach Littleroot, or you can say you took an early boat and got your pokemon early. Though it is up to Strikit.

Last edited:

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Should I just fix it up so that my character is on the boat as well, perhaps not just having been with the rest of the trainers during the initial Esthin meeting?

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I might as well edit it out, for just until the boat part. I've saved the rest in a microsoft word, so when I do post the rest, I have it there already. But of course my character can meet the other trainers in the mean time.

EDIT: All fixed up

Last edited:

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
  • Strikit says the early boat is alright, if you want to do that.

Also, Strikit is kind of a girl.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I'll stick with the boat I am on now (with everyone else) so as to mingle potentially and create more hub-bub XD

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    So does anyone on the boat want to "accidentally" meet up?

So far if I recall, there are only 2 of us who have mentioned rooms. Strikit's character being in A6 and mine being in A11.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Also Strikit talks in third person XD

Where is Anti-Hero...... I want to keep posting, but he hasn't responded yet....

Feign, I'm up for some talking. I'm in the C hallway. Anti-Hero is in like C-4. I think everyone is on the boat, time to set sail?

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Yeah, the next person who posts about being on the boat can say it sets sail, and everyone can follow suit.

To make it somewhat easier, is it possible to have an identifier to know who is with Esthin and who is not? Just a bit of a nuisance having to go to the profile page. Though, I suppose I could read up too. XD >.>

Back