• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • I can't dive here
    12313509_1723225667900429_5766247413003468603_n.jpg

Ttar0914

Years
  • When i catch Deoxys Normal he became clone of Deoxys Attack

That's no clone. Deoxys changes into its Attack Forme when being caught. It's standard in Fire Red. I don't know, if there's a way to change it.

@Aethestode: I've got a suggestion for Birth Island. How about making the three formes (Attack, Speed, Defense) of Deoxys to "Trainer battles", while the Normal Forme Deoxys should be catchable? Also, I would add four meteorites on Birth Island, which allow Deoxys to change its Formes by clicking on them. I'm sure, there is such a way to do it. :]

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2018
    i am sorry to ask this again, where can i find relichant? feebas? riolu or lucario? and how do i go to birth island? i got mystic ticket from yellow.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    iBH4SeL.png
    iBH4SeL.png
    aCi4kif.png
    5v8mdmP.png
    h4yMprf.png

Just going through the game polishing some stuffs. I've revamped all the pokemon sprite (notice Bulbasaur and Ekans has their Gen 4 sprites). I've also fixed up the Pokemon Icon for the newer Pokemon. In addition, new pokemon now have their own Pokedex entry (they're not Rattata anymore!)

Mugshot will display when fighting important trainers.

Note: Also added a feature where you can change your own cloths (You can either pick Red Chapter Cloths or FireRed Cloths).

That's no clone. Deoxys changes into its Attack Forme when being caught. It's standard in Fire Red. I don't know, if there's a way to change it.

@Aethestode: I've got a suggestion for Birth Island. How about making the three formes (Attack, Speed, Defense) of Deoxys to "Trainer battles", while the Normal Forme Deoxys should be catchable? Also, I would add four meteorites on Birth Island, which allow Deoxys to change its Formes by clicking on them. I'm sure, there is such a way to do it. :]

Yeah, sure. I'll do that.

I sincerely hope that aethestode you make beta 12 compatible with beta 11 saves.

Good news! It won't be compatible! Isn't that news just fantastic!?
    Nah, sorry. I can't help it. The draw backs of implementing a lot of new features in is that the new features will break the original save file. Basically forcing you to restart.

To be honest, that's actually a good thing since I can now enlarge the bag size, add real mega evolution and primal reversion, expand Trainer flags (so you can actually fight trainers in other region), etc.

Jaypz

Cool Trainer
    Years
  • What a long running impressive hack!
    Been a long time since I played this I think it was last year that I stopped around beta 9
    Now a lot things have changed and more updates are coming
    You're so passionate and I admire that bro
    I would play this again from scratch

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • iBH4SeL.png
    iBH4SeL.png
    aCi4kif.png
    5v8mdmP.png
    h4yMprf.png

Just going through the game polishing some stuffs. I've revamped all the pokemon sprite (notice Bulbasaur and Ekans has their Gen 4 sprites). I've also fixed up the Pokemon Icon for the newer Pokemon. In addition, new pokemon now have their own Pokedex entry (they're not Rattata anymore!)

Note: Also added a feature where you can change your own cloths (You can either pick Red Chapter Cloths or FireRed Cloths).

-Woah, Awesome!
    I thought we were going to get stucked with this actual weird mix of 3rd and 4th Gens sprites xD

-Also, you took my suggestion about the costumes? <3 ...

-The pokedex entries correction is certainly cool but i'm not gonna lie, I never ever used seriously the Pokedex at all in my life, as far as I remember xD.. but yeah, as a detail is certainly awesome.

-Mugshots are cool, again, a good detail.

Keep up with the good work as always <3

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2018
    iBH4SeL.png
    iBH4SeL.png
    aCi4kif.png
    5v8mdmP.png
    h4yMprf.png

Nah, sorry. I can't help it. The draw backs of implementing a lot of new features in is that the new features will break the original save file. Basically forcing you to restart.

To be honest, that's actually a good thing since I can now enlarge the bag size, add real mega evolution and primal reversion, expand Trainer flags (so you can actually fight trainers in other region), etc.

making own pokedex entry is not easy and would take lot of work and time. I salute you for that dedication. does this include pokedex entry for sarapi etc?

about "You can either pick Red Chapter Cloths or FireRed Cloths" why not include the team rocket cloth too since in the story you took it away form a grunt :) maybe a team magma team aqua team plasma uniform too? just suggesting

Its ok to restart always from the start when new beta is released because your updates are really worth it. We love your work. :) :t222::15:

s92

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2019
    How does one activate the Carly event in beta 11e? Blue is in pallet town talking about helping gramps with some research and nothing happens hen I go to hamlim island

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    iBH4SeL.png
    iBH4SeL.png
    aCi4kif.png
    5v8mdmP.png
    h4yMprf.png

Atlast. A pokemon hack that can change clothes. *Clapping emotionally*

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2016
    If you triggered the cutscene where Mewtwo kicks you out of the cave and Blaine comes to save you, go to the left and then to the North.

Ah, yes, did the whole thing just after meeting Blaine the first time, so the call from Bill was a bit late, xD , but i figured out that i could find the "floating" man on the way to Mewtwo to get rocksmash to finish the murder event and then found jennie for the Swampert X event and then i was off to Giovanni and finnished Kanto so all went well, xD , just took 12 hours to finnish Kanto, xD

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Can you add the pokemon that can walk with you? I know theres so many npc and rivals and stuff but I feel its kinda lonely. XD

Back