• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Emblem Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2009
    As long as that's ALL that's in it, then it'd be fine. (Spoilers can't be inside other spoilers, for the record.)

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I read over the first post, but I'm still a bit confused. Are we allowed to PM a moderator+ for an emblem we think we deserve that isn't on the first post of this thread, or no?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • No. You can only PM us if you need to request an emblem that IS on the first post. Otherwise it's not able to be requested unless for a specific thing you participated/won/etc. in.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Stop trying, you are only making a fool of yourself :(

Seriously, it's not worth it D: Just be yourself, if you have to downright act to get an emblem, well chances are you really don't deserve it D:

thegeneticway

"He has kickin' powers"-Trixie
    Years
  • Hi ^-^

Sorry if this was mentioned before, or kind of wide known, but anyway, to get the Smilie Abuser Emblem, do you have to use smilies, that PC created like: :) ; ;) etc. or can you use smilies like: xD ; x) ; =)

Also, for the Pairing Emblem - If I pair up with say, x , and it's been 1 year, will me and x get the avatar? Or just me?

Last edited:

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
  • Hi, I'm due for a "Committed Emblem" since my pair and I have been paired since '08. Just wondering how I go about doing that.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Hi ^-^

Sorry if this was mentioned before, or kind of wide known, but anyway, to get the Smilie Abuser Emblem, do you have to use smilies, that PC created like: :) ; ;) etc. or can you use smilies like: xD ; x) ; =)

Also, for the Pairing Emblem - If I pair up with say, x , and it's been 1 year, will me and x get the avatar? Or just me?
    Smiley Abuser Emblem: that involves using any smilies, so it can be the PC-created ones or just smilies in general. d(' 'd)

Committed Emblem: if you want this emblem, you need to request it. If your pair wants it, they need to request it.

Hi, I'm due for a "Committed Emblem" since my pair and I have been paired since '08. Just wondering how I go about doing that.
    You can either PM a staff member or post here and wait, like you did.

Atomic Reactor

There was a 2009 one for people that were on PC when it hit new year or something a long those lines. I'm just curious, cause I was on when the ball dropped in my area :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back