• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Emblem Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feign

Clain
Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I'd assume it is only the admins that can, but even then, to get an emblem is like getting a Masterball at the lottery... XD

Analogy ftw!

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
  • No, You can go request to every staff member since the emblem system is applicable in their staff powers. o__o; If you want it to be removed, honestly. XD

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
  • I know there is an Emblem for "I asked to be a mod", but is there one for "I'm a min mod" There is this guy (I assume) and his mini modding is about to drive me up a wall. I think he needs a punishment reward.

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I know there is an Emblem for "I asked to be a mod", but is there one for "I'm a min mod" There is this guy (I assume) and his mini modding is about to drive me up a wall. I think he needs a punishment reward.

Technically that would /encourage/ mini-modding so that people could get the emblem. oxo
    Rather than giving emblems for that, we prefer giving infractions. |D

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
  • But I'd rather get an emblem then an infraction. D:

Also, I got the 2010 Emblem (on my alt account anyway), I didn't post in that thread.

Official Emblem Discussion Thread

- Blue (ブルー)
    - Kanto PokeDex Holder
    - PokeLeague Second Runner-Up
    - Kanto PokeDex Holder
    - Puriri Blasty Ditty
    - Clefy Nidory Bull
    - Why don't we just all live together?

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    You could have gotten away with getting an emblem you didn't deserve if you didn't say that.

But, you know, if you aren't grateful for getting it I can always remove it for you. :3

Years
  • Oh, now I get it. Duh-uh. But I was about to change it...thanks for answering.

But yeah, the next emblem I'll get is most post count...I'll have more then 20,000 soon or more. May seem impossible, but I can do it.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I don't understand why people are so happy for getting the bandwagon emblem. :|

Jesus oƒ Suburbia

east jesus nowhere?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2015
    Desperate people will do anything to get an emblem~
    Sheep.

I'd be pretty pissed if I got that emblem..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back