• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: It’s that time again...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I grow a year older today! Well, yeah. So happy birthday to me! And everyone else who is born on this day on this site!
    Happy birthday, Page! Hope your day is lovely :D

Happy Birthday to you PageEmperor.

It is also my birthday today. :)
    Happy birthday to you too :D It's fun to find others who were born on the same day as you, I think~

Years
  • Happy Birthday PageEmperor! Your witty posts always keep me entertained. You seem like an open-minded guy, so glad to have you here.

It looks like double congratulations are in order! Happy birthday to the lovely lady LilyGardy!

You guys both make the pokecommunity a cool place.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Aw, happy birthday you guys! I hope it was a really great one! n_n

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    happy birthday! hope you enjoy your day!

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • Happy birthday everyone xD *isn't really sure who this thread is for, soooo... :P*

Also LilyGuardy has always been an awesome friend of mine on this forum :D She's super nice. Everyone here should make friends with her.

Back