• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

its june already

Years
  • I managed to already get a guaranteed place at uni and have significantly improved my grades at school. Not much else tbh.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I have soon successfully kidnapped a man from Ireland and begun his assimilation into Swedish smalltown life.

Work has been quite steady, I guess I did go to a few cool conferences and courses but idk if I'd call them achievements or significant advancements.

One of my cats has finally stopped trying to kill me with either claws or pitiful sounds when I brush her fur. Great achievement, will bent.

I became a smod on PC also, which I see as a nice fun achievement <3

User19sq

Because I'm not allowed to grow up yet, I did nothing more than get shiny versions of all of Emerald's legendaries (minus Deoxys, Mew, Lugia, and Ho-Oh). I has no life.

I have soon successfully kidnapped a man from Ireland and begun his assimilation into Swedish smalltown life.

But the booze! Think about the booze!

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I have lost quite a bit of weight, and am feeling more confident about anxiety/life in general. It was a bane to me the past few years.

Years
  • Got a city job, travelled to Canada again (this time the French side!), and, uh...that's it, I think? But the job alone is a huge achievement and makes this one of my best years. I've only had crappy dead-end jobs up until this point. It's nice to feel like I'm finally going somewhere. (??o??)?

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 19, 2019
    Chriiiiiist.

I visited a lot of places already! Three out of five abroad destinations for me. And, what is most important to me, I made new friends and regained steady social interaction with people. That was all I wanted, and I'm really happy I have that again now. I felt myself being lifted out of that dark spot finally.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • Well, I got to be a regular at my work after spending six months there.

Also, I made new friends, finally moved on from the most toxic relationship I had in my life, met a perfect girl, earned my own money, and is starting to save up for my next education escapade. The year has been good to me.

Here's to a great second-half.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    March and April were really good. They were the Pokemon Go months. Met up with local Pokemon Go players, did raids with them, Ryan and I had so much fun collecting Pokemon travelling far and wide around our local beachy area, etc. It was so much fun. That I think is worth concentrating on... not the rest of the stuff that seems negative. Moments shared with him that seem so simple but so worth it. This year has generally been chill. Not everything has gone perfect but the happy moments just seemed to like, make up for everything. Just felt like we were in like this group y'know? I dunno it FELT COOL to be playing Pokemon with IRL people and for everyone to be like super chill. We still kinda meet up with them but less often. Oh and I'm pretty sure I discovered my amazing fish and chips place during those months sooo that made me pretty happy. Nothing matters except happiness tbh, which is really my motto for this year. I just stopped caring about the irrelevant things and instead tried to have experiences more than anything else. I just wanna have fun!

May was a bit awful because of constant bad news and the fact that it was almost winter and I generally hate winter (especially right now as I have a cold!)

Despite all that this is the year that I've worked the hardest for my business, taken steps I've been too afraid to, put my all into everything. Something I hadn't really been ready to do. There's still SO much and it's soooo crazy but photography is what I know I'm supposed to be doing. So it'll be ok... hopefully.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I've been visiting a therapist the past few months to tame my stress issues. It's coming along.

I've passed 1 of 2 required exams for my A+ certification.

EmberG0d

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2017
    going to Italy and Slovakia festival soon, it will be my main achievements for this year

Sirfetch’d

I've been promoted to a manager position at my work. However, the pay increase wasn't much and the job itself, at least for me, hasn't really changed.

This year has been great though. I feel like I have such little stress.

BillyGal

Banned
    Years
  • On 30th June I am going to fly to New Zealand :) It's an amazing and wonderful country. Lots of beautiful places, I'd like t visit Arrowtown, Kaikoura, Stewart Island, Franz Josef, Wanaka, Queenstown. My gradma lives in the last one, I have already booked flying tickets, https://lowcost.club/. My 1st destination will be Auckland, it is the worlds largest Polynesian city so its very cultural and Wellington,it is very artsy.

Years
  • After a lot of stress I finished my A Levels and have met loads of great people along the way at Sixth Form. I also got an unconditional offer for University after the guy who interviewed me there told me it was only 50/50 I'd even be considered for the course so that was pretty great, the first half of this year has been pretty great tbh.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    I got a promotion at work, I got modded here, I hatched and caught so many Shinies

Back