• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GT's Prettiest Flair Contest

Years
  • Prettiest Flair Contest
    GT's Prettiest Flair Contest

Welcome to the Prettiest Flair Contest! This is a contest to show off your creativity using your flair this time! Designs may include: an awesome colour scheme, a nice profile picture, and maybe if you're a supporter, a neat background to boot! And with flairs, it now comes with maybe some quick css to make things spicy.

There will be two winners. Because of the fact that staff and supporters have more flair customization options than members, one member will win, and one supporter or staff member will win.

Rules
    1. To enter, simply post here indicating that you wish to do so.
    2. You can change your flair any way you like before the voting period. When the voting period starts, you may not change it in any way.
    3. Make sure your flair follows the theme.
    4. Please enter during the entry period. No other entries will be allowed.
    5. For participants, voting is mandatory. If you fail to send a vote, you will be disqualified. Refer to the ballot down below for more information.
    6. To vote, send your ballot to Kitty via PM.
    7. You must vote for at least 2 supporters and 2 non-supporters.

Theme
    Mystery, with a hint of Eevee and/or Pikachu.
    With this GT comes a mystery that we're all aiming to solve. What about it is so mysterious? That's up to you, and your interpretation! Should it scream Noir? Would your profile legally be part of the mafia? Maybe read the case we have going on the GT for some inspiration!

BallotPlease use this form when sending your votes in:
    Supporter
    3. (optional)

Non-Supporter
    3. (optional)
    For participants who have not voted yet, I am legally allowed to pester you for votes. :)

Schedule
    Entry Period lasts until 9AM EST, August 10, while Voting Period lasts until 9AM EST, August 12

Prizes
    Participants will always get 10 points
    Third place will net you 30 points
    Second place will get 50 points
    And first place gets 100 points

That said, I hope you guys have fun! <3

Last edited:

Mewtwolover

Mewtwo worshiper
    Years
  • Decided to give a protip to non-supporters in order to encourage them to participate (I'm not going to participate myself): Use gradients and you can have a neat background as well!

Last edited:

Cid

Years
  • I've been meaning to change my flair into a Pikachu-themed one so this event will be hitting two birds with one stone. I'm in!

Mewtwolover

Mewtwo worshiper
    Years
  • Decided to participate after all because there isn't any non-supporter participants and Team Eevee really needs points.

Years
  • Late, but voting will now start unt well, a day before gt ends!

For convenience sake, you may also dm your ballots to me @Kitty#5494 :)

Back