• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kyoto here!

Years
  • Hello, I'm sorta new here. Would anyone like to chat? I would like to meet as many people as I can :) A little about me...

I am a dancer :)

First ever starter was Cyndaquil

Favorite 3 types are Steel, Ghost, and Dark

Fav Pokémon- Zoroark :)

Last edited:

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Welcome Kyoto :) Of course, we all love chatting here! If you explore around the forums, you'll find you'll meet lots of Pokemon lovers. You can chat to me, or strike up a conversation topic in the daily chit-chat, or post in the chat threads on playground, there's lots of places to talk!

I'll see you around!!

Years
  • Hi Kyoto! Sure, let's chat ^^

Did you come because you love pokémon also?

Of course! I was bored and I had no one to talk to about Pokémon so, I found this community!

Welcome Kyoto :) Of course, we all love chatting here! If you explore around the forums, you'll find you'll meet lots of Pokemon lovers. You can chat to me, or strike up a conversation topic in the daily chit-chat, or post in the chat threads on playground, there's lots of places to talk!

I'll see you around!!

Thank you!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hiya, try to avoid double posting, mmkay? ^^ But yes, feel free to explore the forum, and you can chat about Pokémon as you wish in the respective boards!

Are you excited for Sun and Moon?

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2016
    Hello! One of my favorite pokemon is Mareep and I wish you luck on your Pokemon Journey. I hope you have fun here. o wo

Back