• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Pokémon above you! - V3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
  • I'd probably say 6.75/10! It's a mix of cute and hilarious, but I still prefer Spoink. xD

How about Starmie?

pkmin3033

3/10. I really don't care for it...or its evo, especially.

Sandyghast?

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • 6/10 not a fan of it at all, but it really deserves some points for its concept. I chuckled when I first saw one =)

What do you folk think of Machamp?

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    9/10 for being a viable user of No Guard, at least for a few generations up until now.

What do you think of Smogon's main staple himself, Landorus?

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • 9/10 for cute Therian form and 7/10 for genie form. I see it being relevant in competitive play for at least a decade.

Milotic

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    9/10. Excellent design and good stat distribution, Awful method for evolution prior to Generation 5, though.

Steenee?

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • 8/10 Though I haven't trained one yet and know nothing of its stats... it's just too dang cute <3

Let's hear it for Golurk!

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • A solid 7/10. Though that number has been a lot higher and a lot lower, depending how far back in time we go. XD

Let's talk fossil 'mon this time, Armaldo to be specific.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back