• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Video Game Quote game!

Years
Oh shoot. I want to say Resistance, but I fear that's wrong. The only other game... Mass Effect? Dead Space 3? I hope one of those is correct...

"...Hothead. He's fucking out of control. The guy doesn't know the meaning of collateral damage."

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
I honestly have no clue whatso ever.

This should be easy

Hardpoint Nomad, get those restrictors back online, your sector shows active biotics.

Years
I have no idea what game that is from

now for the quote I will choose

"Life... dreams... hope... Where'd they come from? And where are they headed...? These things... I'm going to destroy!"
Ohohoho, you sure missed out. Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number

"I DON'T KNOW YOU!"

"Oh Dear... you seem a little lost. . ."

"Do you like hurting people?"

As for yours, Kefka Palazzo said this in Final Fantasy VI, or Final Fantasy III as it was first known in the west.

Here's mine:
"Give unto me the opening key, fling wide the doors to that abyss: spirits of the dead arise and take these souls as I decree!"

Dewmonic Abyss

YouTuber
Years
That's from the Ogre Battle series, right? I used to play a lot of RPG games. ..And a lot of video games. A lot of them.. xD

Respect points to anyone who gets this correct.
"…Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we're fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that's why humans drink the darkness that is coffee."

Years
Well, judging from the Norse mythology, I'd suggest it has something to do with Valhalla or the Valkyrie which could amount to several games.

"You forget a thousand things every day, pal. Make sure this is one of 'em."

Arsenic

Years
Thats easy. That's M from GTA:V

I'll forward the good will with another easy one.

"If it's hostile... You kill it."

Years
That could be from any number of things, really. It could be from Aliens vs Predator (first one) or Dead Space, or colonial marines, or any science fiction shooter ever. I don't think I'd ever get it, really. Sorry.

"IT NEVER FAILS TO AMUSE ME HOW EASY MORTAL MAN IS TO MANIPULATE"

Arsenic

Years
That could be from any number of things, really. It could be from Aliens vs Predator (first one) or Dead Space, or colonial marines, or any science fiction shooter ever. I don't think I'd ever get it, really. Sorry.

Metro 2033-Last Light. A pillar of the handbook of the Order of Rangers.

"Rule 39: Never say no to Bacta."

Star Wars: Republic Commando

Here's a great one

Guard: "Best get a move on, doc. These two bicker on like an old married couple."
Man: "We are an old married couple!"
Woman: "What do you mean old?"
Guard: "Oh, christ."

Years
I have no idea but I want to make it my idea because that's a funny freaking quote.

"That's a lotta *fucking* Russians!"

Years
Let me go out on a limb and say Portal.

"I am F.L.U.D.D., a Flash Liquidizer Ultra Dousing Device. I hope to be of assistance."

Arsenic

Years
SOOPAH MAYREO SUNSHINE!

I'll chose one of the more appropriate lines from this game...

[after finding that it's the apocalypse in the newspaper] Hmm... Normally, I'd expect a fancy cinematic to explain such a crucial story element. The font is nice, though.

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
Years
@LauriJ, the quote I chose two days ago comes from Civilization IV. It is the quote for declaring war.

@Arsenic, I have no idea what game that quote is from

Now for the one I will do today

"In the name of liberty, I will fight the enemy regardless of their allegiance. While men of courage write history of this day, the future of our land depends on those who are truly free."

Years
Assassin's Creed III! My main man Ezio xD

"This place needs a name. Yeah… A name fitting for this rugged, adventurous wasteland. From now on, we'll call it... Grooseland."

ImMrRoboto

That's MISTER Roboto to you!
Years
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

"You must let us inside, isn't this why you came here, to be with her again?"

Back