• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Learn or Forget?

Arma

The Hyena
Years
  • Forget it. I prefer to just knock them out directly.

With a move like Fire Punch for example.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • ....I think if my Pokemon would learn that move, I'd be the one falling asleep. Forget it.

Let's go with a TCG move now! What do you guys think of Hyper Tail?
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Forget. It doesn't do any damage. Its not an eminent enough threat to cause a switch. It probably won't even hit, its accuracy is really bad. Ironically this move is known by a lot of physical attackers who can't even utilize the sp stat drop.

Metronome?

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • Forget it. It's been implemented terribly as a means to get past IMO pretty stupid roadblocks. and I won't even say a thing about its usefulness outside of battles.

What about Confuse Ray?

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • Insta learn! Can't go wrong with such a powerful move, even though most of the Pokemon I've trained are physical attackers.

Let's go with Bulldoze now!

Back