• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile alola WHO

Years
  • How do y'all feel about the fact that Niantic is adding several Pokémon from Gen 8 before Gen 7? Furthermore, where's Kecleon?

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    My friend and I were talking about this the other day. While it's nice..... it's also kinda stupid. It just seems like they're all over the place with releasing Pokemon.

Years
  • just gonna share this meme i shared with a friend last week

F7TlSvj.png

agravedigger

Fossil Maniac
    Years
  • I don't really mind for the most part. but I am pissed Type Null line still isn't implemented, as of January 2022. it's been just over five years, damn it!

Years
  • We need Kecleon!! I've read something along the lines of them wanting to release it in an interesting way since it's a unique Pokémon, but good grief how long can we wait? It's just Kecleon! If they can give us Shiny Mew through a special task then they can give us a plain old Kecleon lol.

Back