• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Fandoms] Ye Olde D20 Tavern: PokeCommunity's Dungeons and Dragons Club

Light and Darkness Dragon

Want a Sprite Cranberry? 🎄
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 23, 2021
Player Name: Xanthos (LaDD)

Favorite/Most Played Edition: 5E/Homebrew/Shadow Runners

Favorite/Most Played Class: Dungeon Master / Fighter

What got you into D&D: The angry gazebo video

Years
How dare you drag me in a thread like this.

Also, I'll join~

Player Name: Rainbow
Favorite/Most Played Edition: 5E
Favorite/Most Played Class: Thief
What got you into D&D: PC users gimmepie, Kitty & Foxrally :p

Thanks for joining, Dakota.

As a side note, we actually did get to play this past Saturday! It was a lot of fun and apparently prison makes me do dark, dark things.
Anyone else here played Greger's Grotto before?

Miss Wendighost

Satan's Little Princess
Years
I'll have to update the rolls as soon as possible.

Anyhow, I've been working on my first written adventure (J-Horror meets D&D), but would like some guidance on how to go through with this. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Miss Wendighost

Satan's Little Princess
Years
In the while that I was gone, we're staying in our homes to avoid the current situation that we all know about. With that, I would like to ask how you are playing D&D during this time, whether you put sessions on hold or move them online. I plan to run Curse of Strahd with my dad while he's out of a job.

Years
In the while that I was gone, we're staying in our homes to avoid the current situation that we all know about. With that, I would like to ask how you are playing D&D during this time, whether you put sessions on hold or move them online. I plan to run Curse of Strahd with my dad while he's out of a job.

My group only plays online anyway, so no problems there.

Miss Wendighost

Satan's Little Princess
Years
Yeah, getting everyone together at the same time can suck. The plus side though, when we do get together I get to do things like become the leader of a prison gang lmao

What's a bit difficult is the fact that almost everyone is from the UK, while I might be the only American on the server. Darn time zones.

Years
What's a bit difficult is the fact that almost everyone is from the UK, while I might be the only American on the server. Darn time zones.

Yeah we're all over the place too. Australia, Canada, The Netherlands and The Philippines :')
It's amazing we ever make it work at all.

Years
Cadence the Human Cleric. I'm still trying to get something off the ground, but it's close to Finals Week. Hope to have something ready by next month.

Oh cool. I haven't played a cleric yet but it's one of the classes I'm definitely interested in giving a go. I'm playing a Tabaxi sorcerer right now but there's a good chance he'll be dead by the end of the week lmao.

Miss Wendighost

Satan's Little Princess
Years
Oh cool. I haven't played a cleric yet but it's one of the classes I'm definitely interested in giving a go. I'm playing a Tabaxi sorcerer right now but there's a good chance he'll be dead by the end of the week lmao.

My Dad is playing a Dragonborn Archfey Warlock. He hasn't done a session in almost 40 years, meaning that he's probably going to die.

Years
My Dad is playing a Dragonborn Archfey Warlock. He hasn't done a session in almost 40 years, meaning that he's probably going to die.

Best of luck to him :')
So far we have not died yet! We're mid way through our breakout with a mountain of dead hobgoblins behind us but we're out of healing now and our most useful allies are very dead.

Years
Update: Campaign over. We survived! We slaughtered every guard in the place so Greger just decided it wasn't worth it to try and keep us in and just let us out the front door :')
I am legitimately amazed we somehow made it through this without any of us dying at lv 2 with just swarms of hobgoblin guards around. Most of the army we amassed was dead at that point too but hey, freedom!

Years
Player Name: Fayt_darkblade

Favorite/Most Played Edition: Pathfinder (so technically 3.75) and 5e

Favorite/Most Played Class: Filthy Bard Player : p

What got you into D&D: My cousin when I was like 9

Miss Wendighost

Satan's Little Princess
Years
Player Name: Fayt_darkblade

Favorite/Most Played Edition: Pathfinder (so technically 3.75) and 5e

Favorite/Most Played Class: Filthy Bard Player : p

What got you into D&D: My cousin when I was like 9

https://media.wizards.com/2020/dnd/downloads/UA2020_Subclasses04.pdf

Welcome to the Tavern! So, as of today, we have had two new UA (Unearthed Arcana) subclasses added: The College of Spirits (Bard) and Undead (Warlock). As for my opinon, I kind of like the Bard subclass mainly due to the fact that we get more usage of the Tarokka Deck outside of Curse of Strahd, but I think I'll be banning the Undead Warlock until it has been made official. What do you guys think?

Back