• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Fandoms] Ye Olde D20 Tavern: PokeCommunity's Dungeons and Dragons Club

Miss Wendighost

Satan's Little Princess
Years
  • So, in case you missed it, along with Icewind Dale next month, we are getting another source text known as Tasha's Cauldron of Everything for November. https://dnd.wizards.com/products/tabletop-games/rpg-products/tashas-cauldron-everything I think that this looks to be a promising text, but I'm not a big fan of the new thing regarding how races work (Not a big deal, just a bit confusing). What do you think? Will you purchase Icewind Dale or Tasha's Cauldron of Everything when they are released?

Miss Wendighost

Satan's Little Princess
    Years
  • So, I had just finished the Death House (Curse of Strahd adventure that can be played as a one-shot or part of the campaign) and I loved it. The DM seemed to pretty enthusiastic and seemed like he wanted to give the players the best time possible. It was pretty terrifying (in a good way) and ended with my character dying (RIP Loring Rainwalker). I might try to find similar one-shots for Halloween, since I left two different games because three campaigns at once on top of classes and volunteering was too much.

AMP017

Trans Sylveon Enjoyer
    Years
  • Player Name: AMP017

Favorite/Most Played Edition: 5E

Favorite/Most Played Class: Cleric(im currently in my first game)

What got you into D&D: Someone gave me the starter set box

Light and Darkness Dragon

Want a Sprite Cranberry? 🎄
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2021
    Welcome to the club! c:
    Cleric is a fun class with strong spells and ways to reflavor them. Light Cleric is a lot of fun too. How is your game going so far?

Years
  • Player Name: Figure

Favorite/Most Played Edition: 5E

Favorite/Most Played Class: Druid

What got you into D&D: A co-worker last week

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    Hey, can I join even though I'm largely a Pathfinder player? That kind of counts, right? X3

Player Name: Amaruuk
    Favorite/Most Played Edition: Pathfinder, overwhelmingly. Played 3.5 like 3 times many years before I really got into the TTRPG world
    Favorite/Most Played Class: I tend to try a different class every game, but the "main" game I've played the most is with my Tengu Oracle
    What got you into D&D: Being absorbed into the TTRPG groups of boyfriend(s) - first I played 3.5 with a former bf and his group and 5 years later (by virtue of not being in college anymore) got properly into Pathfinder with my current bf's group

Days
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    I'd like to join!

Player Name: ChrysalisM

Favorite/Most Played Edition: 5E is most played, but I also like 1e & 2e.

Favorite/Most Played Class: Wizard (using wisdom as a dump stat)

What got you into D&D: The Foxtrot Comic Strip
    Gen Con Online is Coming! – The League of Aroden

Back