• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heardle

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • Who hear plays Heardle?

I play Love Live, Vocaloid and Idolish7 Heardle. Those are the only versions of the game I'll play.

Years
  • I've recently tried the Vocaloid and Love Live ones thinking that maybe I could finally know these things but it appears I'm not as big of a fan as I think or only listen to my specific favorite songs aha...

Years
  • Doesn't work on my browser too for some reason. Also I know I'd suck bcs it'd always be just at the tip of my tongue and I'll never get it lol

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Never heard of it but just tried it! It's fun so far.

I was very lucky and knew the song in 2 tries - the 1st try I skipped as it was just the sound of someone laughing and the 2nd try as soon as a bit of the music kicked in, it was familiar. I used to listen to the song a lot though as a kid so I got lucky. :D

Years
  • A new heardle for Sonic music started the other day. I know a lot of the songs as in I have heard them but I don't know the names of many. x_x

Back