• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The [NEW] Leave/Absence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Real AAA

Guess who's back!
Years
  • YO YO YO
    THE REAL AAA IS BACK!!!
    I'M GOING TRY TO STAY ACTIVE A LOT BECAUSE I MISS IT HERE & I WANT THAT AWESOM POKEMON SPIRIT BACK!

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    Hey everyone I'm back also! I've been really busy so I havent been able to get on PC. But Im back now!

Years
  • I'm taking a temporary break from PC. I may be back very soon, I just need to take a break. After all, I just got a warning, and I'm sure you're all suck of my bipolar meltdowns.

Best of wishes to you all,

~Abby

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Yes, the time has come.
    I, Madame Libra will be inactive, and might even quit.
    My reason is:
    My girlfriend and I ( I am NOT a lesbian, think outside the square) broke up a few days ago. She meant everything to me, not just because she was beautiful and smart, but because...we had been going out for two years and we had the best times together. And many7 more reasons I can't even begin to describe She calmly broke up because 'I needed more time". She invited me to a walk in the city, which I shall not name, which I thought was going to be a fun time. I was deeply mistaken.
    So, we paid $20 and went for a ride in the Skytower (that's it's name). We first went to the main observation deck and had a good look around. 30 min passes. then, we paid a extra $3 to go to the Top Observation deck. We kissed, we laughed and then she sat me down. She said in her cute NZ accent "This, was not meant to be happy.But it was anyway. What this was for, was...to be blunt, separate. I...you....just need to mature. Who knows, maybe we will get together again, and even marry. Just not now."
    Then, she calmly took the elevator down, and I was left weeping on to a wooden chair.
    I took a taxi home, and I haven't seen her since. I still, am crying as I have been for the past few days. I have been listening to sad songs, havent left my room, and missed out on a few days of school. I'm smart though, i'll catch up. Anyways, I was heartbroken. She dumped me. I'm still looking at all the pictures I have scattered around the room, and crying my eyes out on my bed, and on the floor and so forth.
    I have been taking so many pills, i've lost count. Yes, I have become addicted to drugs.
    She meant EVERYTHING to me. Literally everything. My ego is gone, my life is gone practically and most importantly...she is gone. It's game-over really. Do not tell me to toughen up, or try to say "it will be all right". You people might THINK you know what I am talking about, or THINK you have gone through this. Trust me, you haven't. Pure heartbreak in it's coldest, most relentless, most hated form.
    Now, to end this...
    Au Revoir for now.
    Libra.

Jesus Christ, you're only 14. Grow up and forget about it. You've got a whole life ahead of you. Just move on. Before you go all pissypants about me not having been through this already, you're wrong; I've been through a lot of stuff already, and you don't know me.

Just live life as it is. Don't cower in your bedroom simply because some random girl dumped you. Move on.

Mao

Feeling F R E S H
    Years
  • I'm leaving for personal Reasons, I've had fun here at Pokecommunity and I feel really bad for leaving :(.

Goodbye everyone,
    From Mao - Muyiwa Olufowobi Oladimeji.

Years
  • Libra, I have no Idea what a Heartbreak is like (Really, I don't really want to be concerned about Relationships until a time I see fit enough to be Suitable). But just don't ditch us forever or Suicide :P!

Mao, Don't leave then! If you feel bad for leaving, just don't. If that's Impossible however, return every now and then.

:t152:

Lash

Years
  • ima leavin pc no on lyks me !!!11!!111

alright now srsly brb for the weekend okay. I'm going camping for the weekend, after all, it is 4th of July, ain't it? Well, at least for the US. I shall make a return on Sunday.

*sets MSN setting to be right back*

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I'm going on holidays for three weeks tommorow and I'm not sure if I'll have internet access, so if I don't log on for the next twenty-one days, you'll know why.

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
  • Being Summer where I am, It's time for a vacation, so I will be Leaving Tomorrows (Wed, July 9th) around 6:00 AM EST time and won't be back until Sat. July 19th at the latest. So, like before, I will be disabling my Private messages because, I won't be able to Answer them.

Arcknight316

left pc
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2008
    IMMA TAKIN A BREAK FROM POKEMON!!!1111!!!!

I'll prolly be back when Platinum comes out. See ya guys then!

PS: FFTA2 > you.

Last edited:

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I guess I had to post this sooner or later. =P

Yeah I posted this a few days early. o.o''

Yeah, most of you already knew I was leaving for a month. I don't really know if they will have any internet access there or if I can even get the time to talk. I'll be so busy. Even if I'm not busy I'll still will be doing stuff. :\ I'm going to be gone from July 16th - August 14th. About a month more or less away from PC. I might check up on it when I get the chance, but I'm not making any promises. I'm going to miss you all. There is also the chance that after the vacation, I might not return to PC at all due to recent events. It's a chance, but it might not happen. I just got to see how everything goes before I can give you a definite answer.

Oh well, I'm gone for vacation nao. =P

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    I've decided to leave Pokecommunity, and I'll tell you why.
    Over the last month or so, I've lost the thrill I used to get from talking about ROM hacking and Game making. I've also not even really thought about Pokemon at all for some time now, having not touched my Pokemon games in a really long time. I have other interests which I hold more dear to me now, and I keep finding that I'm choosing those interests over Pokecommunity. I've made alot of friends here, and I'll try to keep in touch. I'm sorry I have to leave so abruptly, but I've made my decision and there is no use waiting.
    Later~

Years
  • I've decided to leave Pokecommunity, and I'll tell you why.
    Over the last month or so, I've lost the thrill I used to get from talking about ROM hacking and Game making. I've also not even really thought about Pokemon at all for some time now, having not touched my Pokemon games in a really long time. I have other interests which I hold more dear to me now, and I keep finding that I'm choosing those interests over Pokecommunity. I've made alot of friends here, and I'll try to keep in touch. I'm sorry I have to leave so abruptly, but I've made my decision and there is no use waiting.
    Later~

I can understand where you're coming from, but the Pokecommunity is not just about ROM hacking and Game Making, half the forum isn't even about Pokemon at all. You could always share your other interests in another section of the forum. I'm not trying to convince you to stay, I hardly even know you, but I'm just saying PC isn't just about Pokemon. Best of luck though~

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Sad to hear that, Virtual Chatot. You were a great friend, good luck with everything bro. Hope you come back! >O Ahh, Inugami going on vacation? Have fun! See you when you get back. :D

On that note, as some of you may have noticed, the NU/W stickies are getting a revamp. A new Leave/Absence thread will be coming soon. ;D

*Unstickies and locks*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back