• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The [NEW] Leave/Absence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Quantum Of Solace says (3:36 PM):
    Tell the crowd at PC I don't have interweb access as the router I was hacking into isn't showing up for the wireless devices thing on my laptop and my main computer blocks pc

Quantum Of Solace says (3:37 PM):
    so i don't know when i'll be around again

Doing a favour for Oni Raichu, he doesn't know when he'll be back.

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    Sorry guys, I'm gonna be gone for a little while. This site is addicting, but it is cutting into my schooltime. If possible, I'll ask the mods to ban my account for two weeks in order for me to make sure I don't get back. My schoolwork is piling up, and I need to stop procrastinating.

So, I'll be back in about two weeks. I doubt any of my friends even goes to this part of the site, but I'd like to say that right now.

See yaw'll later!

P.S.: I'll be back tommorrow for one more match, however. If I have enough time, I'll be back next weekend. Though I doubt it.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    I'll miss you sims! I hope you can get all your work done so you can get back to us very soon ^.^

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    wow i havent posted in a long time. so sims is leaving. I really didnt know him but i dont care . All you people with Super Smash Bros Brawl pm me with your friend code, mine is in my sig

Who are you anyway? Not the thread to spam with Brawl request.

Anyway, as I said, I'm not gone for good, just till I catch up with schoolwork.

So, I'm gonna take a page from Murderface, & change me password so I don't come back till next week[end].

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    Noooooooooooooo! I shall miss you Tyler! You're one of the coolest peoples Ive met, evah! :3 Please do come back someday ;]

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    wow i havent posted in a long time. so sims is leaving. I really didnt know him but i dont care . All you people with Super Smash Bros Brawl pm me with your friend code, mine is in my sig

Notice this thread is for good byes and such... Not for brawl requests. I would suggest heading over to Other Clubs and checking out the SSBB club, maybe you private message some of their members to find an opponent.

Anyway, taking a break aye, Tyler? Enjoy the break, I know you'll be back sooner. Well... I hope it isn't longer...XD; Like you said on MSN, your too bored without PC anyway. :P Haha, have a good break bro. :D See you later~

Last edited:

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Grounded from the computer for a month. So I won't be on much. T_T

Sweet Speed

Smile...
    Years
    Hey, friends I'm leaving. Personal reasons that I have to find out, I have had loads of fun at Pokecommuity.

To all.... Goodbye

Thanks,
    Shiny Charmander

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Hi, no idea what to say.

Eevee Rocks
    Love Chikorita
    Scared of Muk

Hi Heatrantrial, welcome to PC. Unfortunately, your in the wrong place. ^^; This is the Leave / Absence thread... You just joined so it's obvious your not leaving, but rather brand new. So I'll be moving your post over to the New Users Hangout... You can be welcomed there. And, you can even make a thread here in NU/W to be welcomed. :)

*Moves post*

EDIT: All the best with your future, Shiny Charmander! Have a good one~

Last edited:
    Years
    Hi guys. I have to go now. Thanks for making these two days memorable. But I have to go now. I need to give four very special people credit now...

Mayz/Alex- Alex, where to start? I'm amazed you listened to all my problems. I mean, seriously, I was a dickhead stalker to you. I'll never quite get why you accepted my friend request, or responded to my MSN things (I have no clue what to call them) but thanks. I'm so sorry for everything I have done to you. I will really miss you, you hot guitar player.

XWeavile/Gabe- You were always there for me. You returned all my hugs and kisses. You never ignored me in MSN. You aren't number 2 on my friend's list for nothing. Thanks for being such a great friend to me, even when I was negative- and for that, I thank you.

Beachboy/Ryan- You helped me through suicide. What more could a friend ask for? You always listened to my problems, and dealt with me through my mood swings and tough times. I don't think I'll ever forget you. Ever.

And last but not least...

Midnight Winged/Spencer- I'm so sorry I was such a horrible pair to you. I can't beleive you still like me. You are my best friend on PC. Go, find another pair now. You are free from my clutches now. Go, go, go find a pair much better than me. I will miss you. And if I ever pair you again, I will be the best pair ever. Thanks for everything, and goodbye.

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    Chika, Im sorry but I've run out of time to wait for you to post. I only have a mintue left, so I'll try to get everything in

Chika

Im going to miss you enourmously. but truthfully, you're not going anywhere. because so long as there is laughter, music, and life in the world, I will be near you. Because I can be anywhere you need me to be. I've known you since I came here, and I've

Im out of time to say more, but remeber this

Farewell, dearest Chika, till we next meet is a dream us dreamers dream of.

Gabri

m8
    Years
    Chika, I will miss you very, very much. You were my first (and best) friend on PC. When I needed to talk to someone, you were always there. My most sincere thanks.

I'll never forget you.

Goodbye, Chika...

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
    Offtopic - Wow, dick isn't censored.

Ontopic - That sucks, Rai. Even though truthfully, I barely talk to you recently, I can't say I won't miss you at all.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back