• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heart & Soul League

Status
Not open for further replies.

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 16, 2011
    hey nate you taking challeners yet?

Im in the middle of coming up with a team for the Areo league and am revising my gym team here so uhh no not really I have your name down on a list at #1 so you will be the first person to battle me today ;)

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • Can I challenge you Natedog? And whats a Uber?

And Uber pokemon is any of the following:

Arceus
    Darkrai
    Deoxys
    Deoxys-A
    Deoxys-D
    Deoxys-S
    Dialga
    Garchomp
    Giratina
    Giratina-O
    Groudon
    Ho-oh
    Kyogre
    Latios
    Lugia
    Manaphy
    Mew
    Mewtwo
    Palkia
    Rayquaza
    Shaymin-S
    Wobbuffet - Shadow Tag + Destiny Bond as well as Encore + Counter/Mirror Coat makes him Uber.
    Wynaut - Shadow Tag + Destiny Bond as well as Encore + Counter/Mirror Coat makes him Uber.

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 16, 2011
    what number am i on your list nate lol? and just about finished my team.

number 2 then taper then death3xx then TheDolph lol

EDIT: Is anyone else have some problems with thier wifi? Me and a couple other people keep getting kicked off wifi every time we get on and its not only me everyone else I see in the wifi room gets kicked off I think the server is broken or something.

Last edited:

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
  • number 2 then taper then death3xx then TheDolph lol

EDIT: Is anyone else have some problems with thier wifi? Me and a couple other people keep getting kicked off wifi every time we get on and its not only me everyone else I see in the wifi room gets kicked off I think the server is broken or something.

I've done some trades and they were fine. I had my first friendly battle in awhile and that ended in a D/C, though I suspect it was intentional, it was 2mins in, he had missed his first three moves (all Blizzard) and the idiot didn't know that Choice Band means he has to use the same move over, so I suspect he D/C'ed out of frustration.

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 16, 2011
    I've done some trades and they were fine. I had my first friendly battle in awhile and that ended in a D/C, though I suspect it was intentional, it was 2mins in, he had missed his first three moves (all Blizzard) and the idiot didn't know that Choice Band means he has to use the same move over, so I suspect he D/C'ed out of frustration.

Hmm I think you have a different server than us since you live outside of america cuz I have talked to some poeple and they are all having the same problem but w/e hope it gets fixed soon

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • natedogg won our battle. It was over Shoddy. I have nothing to stop Blissey. >.<

Well good game. (1-0)

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 16, 2011
    Just beat Aero in a gym match over shoddy and Blissey yet again saved the game for me( and burn hax) since he did not post here for a match I will tell him that he has to come and post that he lost.

Edit:nvm lol he did

Obsession

Narcotic Empress
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    Nate you up for a little battle? I fancy a battle of some kind before the nights out :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back