• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heart & Soul League

Status
Not open for further replies.

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 16, 2011
    At times. Natedogg is catching up to me quick. His record is 20-4, mine is 30-3.

Actully my record is 24-4 I have it done on a paper here anyway sorry I randomly dissapeared there had to go do something well back to my matches oh me a and arcues1000 battled before I left and I won so now thats 25-4 now ;)

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 16, 2011
    ehh...looks like your router wasnt the problem

ehh ok I was like noo but yeah I had 3 bars and well my router has been very good today since its a new one so.....

and GL to you to shinyninetailes :)

Edit: Woah thats a wired glitch......followed by yet another d/c I think that my router does not like your router lol

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 16, 2011
    It could be your location too. Maybe you guys should do the battle on Shoddy just to get it done.

He has shoddy? that would be so much better lol.

Meh I think its are location cuz it seems to only happen with you but w/e GG

mike182

H&S league ghost type gym
    Years
  • i actually downloaded it yesterday but dont know how to use it and to be honest i cant remember my IV for beans

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
  • Lol Beans.

Some people just always have problems connecting to each other for seemingly no reason. I see it happen to people all the time.

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
  • so nate does this mean i can take your team down... o sorry i mean take your team on lol XD

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 16, 2011
    so nate does this mean i can take your team down... o sorry i mean take your team on lol XD

I sent you and Char Man a vm Im just tired and done with battles so tommorow Ill get you guys ;)

mike182

H&S league ghost type gym
    Years
  • You mean 'cause I am usually insulting people and being a jackass? :P You are probably right

well i was gonna say serious but...

cough

ok so im going to make a shoddy battle team....but im wondering what the IV adequate is do people usually max IV when it HP isnt a concern?

btw greene one more post and youll have 182 ;D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back