• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heart & Soul League

Status
Not open for further replies.

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 16, 2011
    well i was gonna say serious but...

cough

ok so im going to make a shoddy battle team....but im wondering what the IV adequate is do people usually max IV when it HP isnt a concern?

People max out there IVs doesnt really matter

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
  • With a bit of work it is going to rock. Could you forward me the passwords and stuff so I can help you out. I can makes background and stuff and I will add a chat. Good video choice BTW.

EDIT: Got another video for you guys already, aren't I generous?!? :P
    Vs Grass_Master

EDIT2: Had to pull the last two videos. Apprantly Roadrunner Records is owned by WMG, yet they are not on the WMG site.

Last edited:

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    With a bit of work it is going to rock. Could you forward me the passwords and stuff so I can help you out. I can makes background and stuff and I will add a chat. Good video choice BTW.

EDIT: Got another video for you guys already, aren't I generous?!? :P
    Vs Grass_Master

EDIT2: Had to pull the last two videos. Apprantly Roadrunner Records is owned by WMG, yet they are not on the WMG site.
    What are you talking about? o.o

No you fail

l to the o to the l
    Years
  • nate just tell me when you're up for a rematch. and im such an idiot spent all night ev training a blissey to wall yours and it turns out to be a hack:(

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 16, 2011
    nate just tell me when you're up for a rematch. and im such an idiot spent all night ev training a blissey to wall yours and it turns out to be a hack:(

Lol sorry about that anyway Im not going to take challenges for about another hour so you have some more time to get ready ;)

No you fail

l to the o to the l
    Years
  • lol just watched the vid and that latias is a hack i think cuz he traded me a shiny ev'd one with that moveset and it turned out to be a hack (we traded back)

mike182

H&S league ghost type gym
    Years
  • anyone want a gym battle (i do have a team on shoddy battle now as well) my friend is coming to pick me up soon so if anyone replys when im not here i apologize

also i dont record shoddy battles

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back