• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heart & Soul League

Status
Not open for further replies.

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 16, 2011
    Nate you up for a little battle? I fancy a battle of some kind before the nights out :P

Please read a couple of post above you and you will see that Im not open over wifi Ill put you down on a list of challengers but thats behind 5 people lol.

Obsession

Narcotic Empress
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    Please read a couple of post above you and you will see that Im not open over wifi Ill put you down on a list of challengers but thats behind 5 people lol.

Apologies, 81 pages is not very tempting to sift through. AnimeFTW, you busy or ready? ^^

(Can I clarify that the type clause includes dual types?)

Obsession

Narcotic Empress
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    I just asked you for a battle, you must've missed the post O.O
    Just to clarify on the type clause, does this include dual types?

Obsession

Narcotic Empress
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    Okay, I've ammended my team accordingly. It it alright by you if we go wifi? I don't have ShoddyBattle and I'm not entirely fond of it at that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back