• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

YOU FORGOT THE PICKLES!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Depends on what they got wrong. If it's simply forgetting to add or take off something as long as it's something I'll still eat I'll take it. Same if I had gotten something different than what I asked. If they forgot an item though, I'll go back and kindly ask for the item with receipt in hand.

I'm veeerrry patient and I don't really ever complain since I work said industry and I've been on the receiving end of really rude customers one too many times that I would never want to be the reason why someone's day is awful. Mistakes happen and often enough they will replace, remake, or whatever it is that they gotta do to fix it, so why not just... be nice about it?

Years
  • i worked in food service before so i have quite the high level of patience when dealing with wrong orders. it rarely happens, but if it does, id normally just approach someone and ask nicely if it can be re-done (depending on what was wrong with it) . not really a huge deal imo.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I'm not that picky because I know mistakes happen. If it's something I don't want on it like a tomato on a sandwhich I'll just take it off. I also can't stand the people who will eat most of the order and then complain that something was wrong and demand their money back. Bitch please if there was something wrong you wouldn't have eaten 75% of it.

Not gonna lie though when I saw the title of this thread all I hear in my head is Bubble Bass yelling at Sponge Bob that he forgot the pickles on his Krabby Patty. xDDDD

Years
  • Depends on if the mistake is significant enough to make me want to not eat the meal. Generally I'll lean towards mild annoyance but if the food isn't something I can really eat because of the mistake it's pretty damn irritating. Mistakes happen though so I'm not about to murder any waitstaff. Probably.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    I'm bothered more when I receive small portions, especially as someone who likes to eat half and take home the rest.

Back