• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Username: SacredHeart
Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: Rarity, No Contest
Additional Information:(Why did you choose <pony>? What got you into MLP? etc) Rarity seems to resonate so well with me for one reason her artistry and her standards

YES. Another Rarity fan! Awesomeness! Welcome aboard, darling!

mlfw2152-421_-_animated_flank_i_whip_my_tail_back_and_forth.gif

Yeah, I really love how she's so artsy and all. But what I like about her the most is her element! Generosity is a lovely element. <3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Darn it!! I sowwy about all the me not being active stuff! I was busy moving, and probaly should have told you all about it....

It's okay, dear. You're not going to be removed from the club just because you got inactive. :D Take the time to catch up, we'll wait for ya.

Years
Username: SacredHeart
Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: Rarity, No Contest
Additional Information:(Why did you choose <pony>? What got you into MLP? etc) Rarity seems to resonate so well with me for one reason her artistry and her standards

Rarity? Sorry, but her lady etiquette is beyond me.

Spoiler:

Years
Whyzzit so quiet in here? In any case, got bored and did this. I'm so horrible.

Spoiler:
If that's horrible, I wish I were as horrible at drawing as you are.

And hope you had a good time at Bronycon, Polar Spectrum- love some of the pictures! We've actually got our own convention close to where I live in a couple of weeks (BronyCAN), but I'm going to be out of town that weekend for a wedding. I don't know if I would've ended up going anyway, but it would've been neat to see a bunch of cosplayers like that, and to see all of the merchandise that'll be available.

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
Years
If that's horrible, I wish I were as horrible at drawing as you are.

And hope you had a good time at Bronycon, Polar Spectrum- love some of the pictures! We've actually got our own convention close to where I live in a couple of weeks (BronyCAN), but I'm going to be out of town that weekend for a wedding. I don't know if I would've ended up going anyway, but it would've been neat to see a bunch of cosplayers like that, and to see all of the merchandise that'll be available.

Thanks :D it was pretty fantastic. And whoa hey, whaaat a coincidence, I happened to see a lot of BronyCAN advert cards strewn about the Broncyon convention center. They looked pretty cool and well done, I'd go if I could afford it. :c The cosplayers are always cool, and I'll upload a loooot of pics of merch as soon as I upload those. (been getting distracted way too much last few days.) By the way, before I try and tackle that undertaking; is there a maximum number of pictures per post? I'd love to dump them all in one if I could, but not sure if the site would let me.

Noooo it is horrible, I made Applejack's hind legs all wonky.

"My art is great, and I am satisfied with how good I am." - said no artist ever. :P But really that's a pretty damn good drawing mate. I think it looks nice at least. :3

And again; I procrastinate the uploads... but, special treat - here's just under a minute of Bronypalooza in surprisingly not sh*t quality. :D between dancing and all that I ran to the back of the hall a few times and got bits of video. This is BlackGryphon annnnd his brother I believe.

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
Years

Spoiler:

Noooo it is horrible, I made Applejack's hind legs all wonky.

Applejack's legs in the foreground look fine. It looks like she is half turned. Her legs in the background look like they are too far forward on her barrel. It's a minor mistake, but overall it still looks good.

I have photos and Videos from Bronycon 2012 and 2013. I'll look though them to see if there is anything worth posting.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Spoiler:

Don't get me wrong, I love Derpy too! <3 Your drawing is so amazing, and well made. You should share more! We'd love to see more artwork from you. (this also goes to everyone else here!).

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
mlfw5208_small.jpg

We're bronies and we're there for each other. There's no need to feel that way. We support everyone in the fandom no matter the circumstances. :)

ZekromWhite123

COOLNESS OVER 9000, but 20% cooler
Years
Well, now that were talking about drawing ponies.... I am terrible at it. I much rather prefer writing stories over drawing. I love drawing still, but making up storys is just a talent of mine, while the only pony I ever drew was sometime after the Weird-Al episode, and I was still obssesed with Cheese Sandwhich, and decided to draw him. His cutie-mark was all wonky, and there was no shading, as I have not yet learnt to shade....

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
Years
So this just got posted a few hours ago. It was made by the same guy who did "Once Upon a Time in Canterlot" and is a sequel to said video.

IMO, this one is better.

Night Watcher

Hotdog MAn
Years
Username: Kokoro
Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: Applejack
Additional Information:(Why did you choose <pony>? What got you into MLP? etc)
Three words. Fighting is Magic.
That's my all time favorite game I have on my laptop.
And Applejack is my main character for that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back