• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    The clothes changing mechanic is pretty nice though, was wondering if you're planning to implement a way to change our character sprites clothes in the future? maybe like being able to change clothes after elite four or something, and it would require us to hunt or knock out side stories to earn those special clothes? idk, i just really love how cool attire looks @_@

I was thinking it would be cool to have some clothes customization system as well, similar to Pokemon Insurgence, but I'll have to program that system first :D As a simpler thing, I could just enable the player to switch between regular and cool outfit, for now.

hum... i play very slowly cause i tend to explore a lot and talk to all npcs, test item usage, teleports, etc. in game but i've never seen this side quest o.o

To trigger the quest:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2019
    I was thinking it would be cool to have some clothes customization system as well, similar to Pokemon Insurgence, but I'll have to program that system first :D As a simpler thing, I could just enable the player to switch between regular and cool outfit, for now.

To trigger the quest:
    Spoiler:

that would be pretty neat, it does look nice... maybe make it toggable for all clothing? tbh i don't think it needs to be over the top like X and Y or Sun and Moon, would be cool to just change our sprites clothings~ though hearing you say it might come in the future sounds amazing @_@

i figured out how to trigger the quest right after helping Cheshire with the library lol, i started just opening all the places and found the old man o3ob

I also discovered that chance at a 2nd date with whomever you chose @_@

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Hey folks,

im in Sylen City right now and i'm totally overwhelming.

I don't know what i should do, my rival isn't in the hotel - and i can't go into the libery cause i need those passes. Also idk where the "quest" with the Kirlia is ( i found the pkm but no quest ).

Anyone can help me there ?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2019
    So I was just finishing up the D-Kidz story arch and I got an idea: why not give us the ability to donate or help upgrade their hideout? we can get chances to help upgrade it over time and it can slowly become a sort've secret base for the player: complete with their own room and the ability to decorate it? As for controlling how fast we upgrade it, you can base it on badges: each badge can grant you an upgrade side quest with the final upgrade being after elite four.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2019
    Hey folks,

im in Sylean City right now and i'm totally overwhelming.

I don't know what i should do, my rival isn't in the hotel - and i can't go into the libery cause i need those passes. Also idk where the "quest" with the Kirlia is ( i found the pkm but no quest ).

Anyone can help me there ?

go to the lab, that's where all the story quests start, afterwards you have two quests: go to the library for the book, or go to the kid and help him out. keep in mind, you have to help the kid out to progress after you finish sylen.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    To the lab ? Where the heck is it ? I found the Sylen corp - the nightclub also the "slums" on the roof. Also idk where the Kid is with the quest for his lost kirelia. oWo

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2019
    To the lab ? Where the heck is it ? I found the Sylen corp - the nightclub also the "slums" on the roof. Also idk where the Kid is with the quest for his lost kirelia. oWo

you don't unlock that side quest until after the lab, the lab is located to the right of the hotel, through the trees, it is a bit out've place but if you really explore around, you'll find it!

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    So I was just finishing up the D-Kidz story arch and I got an idea: why not give us the ability to donate or help upgrade their hideout? we can get chances to help upgrade it over time and it can slowly become a sort've secret base for the player: complete with their own room and the ability to decorate it? As for controlling how fast we upgrade it, you can base it on badges: each badge can grant you an upgrade side quest with the final upgrade being after elite four.

Yeah, that sounds like a cool idea. Tho I might leave that for the bonus content later on. There are a lot of cool things I'd like to implement, so I'll need to prioritize a bit :D

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2022
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Hey I really Love oyur game but how can I update it? ^^

Hey, thanks!

To update, you can either:
    A) Extract the v0.6.1 archive into a new folder, then copy and paste your save file into that new folder.
    Your save file is located in the same folder as the game executable, and should be named "Game.rxdata"
    or
    B) Extract all the files from the PokemonEmpyrean_v0.6.1 folder inside the archive, into your old game folder,
    and overwrite all old files. Backup your Game.rxdata save file, just in case anything goes wrong.

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2022
    Just finished the demo and oh mai gad... this is way too good :D definitely on my top 5 fangames! Looking forward to 0.7 :D
    Nice plot twists by the way

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Just finished the demo and oh mai gad... this is way too good :D definitely on my top 5 fangames! Looking forward to 0.7 :D
    Nice plot twists by the way

Thank youuu~! <3

Also, just to make sure, did you play the demo that has the 6th gym as well? (the Ghost-type one) Asking because you got fast from the ice puzzle to the end! :D

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2019
    Thank youuu~! <3

Also, just to make sure, did you play the demo that has the 6th gym as well? (the Ghost-type one) Asking because you got fast from the ice puzzle to the end! :D

after mt mesmer, travel time becomes a bit faster with that ...er... special item we get, so it is by far, faster; especially since the next part is mostly trainer battles and the D-Kidz sup plot, the cave itself isn't super big either making it very easy to navigate too.

i will say though, happy with what you did with the 6th gym XD, i remember going "oh god, not this guy again" lol. perfect timing for halloween... or atleast october btw, and you were definitly right: wisblind/wisseraph are almost infalliable in that gym @_@ especially if you had the money to buy that shield item so it doesn't die right away to mimikyu :P

Last edited:
    Back