• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OMIGAWD KILL IT WITH FIRE.

Years
  • I developed an irrational fear of being fat ~7 years ago, which in turn led to me becoming pescetarian because back then, I thought eating meat was the main cause. Now that I have gone that long without meat, can't see myself going back to it mainly because it does seem appealing anymore.

Also, spiders.

Maybe it's the fact that every year you get older is one year closer to your death, something all life innately fears

Maybe (or at least for me anyway) it's that the thought of being stuck in a body that is getting progressively less and less functional sounds kind of horrifying

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The scary part about death, personally, is the idea of not knowing what happens to your conscience.

Just the thought of not being able to think for myself, contemplate life choices, etc. is more terrifying than losing bodily functions.

I'll kill any spider i see.

There have been multiple times when I have stayed up way too late trying to find a spider I lost track of in order to kill it.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Not gonna lie I'm scared of most things so I'm easily stressed out and anxious. Not something I can necessarily help but when I get really stressed out I've been writing down a list which helps me break down stuff lol

Here's a short list of some things I'm scared of. I do try and mentally prepare for every scenario so I'm always ready JUST in case. A good majority of things won't be happening and there's a lot I haven't included but I'm honestly always thinking worse case scenario for everything and trying to be one step ahead. I also have nightmares a lot. Usually birds escaping or spiders appearing. I'm thankful for those nightmares as it diverts my brain from other worries that may destroy me more...

I'm scared of (in no order!)

1. Terrorists shooting up where I eat fish and chips
    2. Having cancer
    3. Spiders being on doors
    4. People hating me
    5. Going to jail
    6. End of the world scenarios (nightmare)
    7. My bf getting sick of me (nightmare)
    8. Having a massive fight with his mother (been in nightmare recently)
    9. People breaking in (this happens a bit in nightmares)
    10. Car dying
    11. House catching fire (nightmare)
    12. Tapeworms (nightmare once)
    13. Being locked in the bathroom with a massive spider (spiders are something always in my nightmares)
    14. A redback biting me
    15. Being late for work (always a nightmare)
    16. Losing all my savings
    17. Friends moving on
    18. Pokemon Go ending
    19. Cops pulling me over
    20. Anyone I love and care about dying
    21. My aunty dying or moving to Bangkok without taking to me again (actually a real fear)
    22. Me dying
    23. Eating chicken (nightmare a few times)
    24. Bf smoking (nightmare a few times)
    25. Birds escaping (such a common nightmare)
    26. Friends not showing for future wedding (only had this nightmare once)
    27. People I love struggling to survive on what money they make
    28. North Korea
    29. Locked in syndrome
    30. Sinkholes
    31. Being pregnant (nightmare)
    32. Falling

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Not gonna lie I'm scared of most things so I'm easily stressed out and anxious. Not something I can necessarily help but when I get really stressed out I've been writing down a list which helps me break down stuff lol

Here's a short list of some things I'm scared of. I do try and mentally prepare for every scenario so I'm always ready JUST in case. A good majority of things won't be happening and there's a lot I haven't included but I'm honestly always thinking worse case scenario for everything and trying to be one step ahead. I also have nightmares a lot. Usually birds escaping or spiders appearing. I'm thankful for those nightmares as it diverts my brain from other worries that may destroy me more...

I'm scared of (in no order!)

1. Terrorists shooting up where I eat fish and chips
    2. Having cancer
    3. Spiders being on doors
    4. People hating me
    5. Going to jail
    6. End of the world scenarios (nightmare)
    7. My bf getting sick of me (nightmare)
    8. Having a massive fight with his mother (been in nightmare recently)
    9. People breaking in (this happens a bit in nightmares)
    10. Car dying
    11. House catching fire (nightmare)
    12. Tapeworms (nightmare once)
    13. Being locked in the bathroom with a massive spider (spiders are something always in my nightmares)
    14. A redback biting me
    15. Being late for work (always a nightmare)
    16. Losing all my savings
    17. Friends moving on
    18. Pokemon Go ending
    19. Cops pulling me over
    20. Anyone I love and care about dying
    21. My aunty dying or moving to Bangkok without taking to me again (actually a real fear)
    22. Me dying
    23. Eating chicken (nightmare a few times)
    24. Bf smoking (nightmare a few times)
    25. Birds escaping (such a common nightmare)
    26. Friends not showing for future wedding (only had this nightmare once)
    27. People I love struggling to survive on what money they make
    28. North Korea
    29. Locked in syndrome
    30. Sinkholes
    31. Being pregnant (nightmare)
    32. Falling

I'm scared of North Korea too. A big fear if not phobia.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • I honestly don't know my phobias (maybe that's my biggest phobia?), I'm a good swimmer so don't hate being underwater, have gone paragliding, bungee jumping, so not scared of heights, not really claustrophobic, don't hate creepy crawlies (in fact I find spiders cute, even had a pet caterpillar when I was a kid, although my parents threw it out when they found out).

I guess maybe failure or not being in control of a certain situation.

Pika Pika :chu:

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Pretty much anyone below the age of 13. Also pregnancy because that makes more of them.
    dont make fun of me for getting beat up by first graders every day :(

Years
  • Heights. I used to live in a big apartment building with my family, and our room was on a floor maaaaaaany stories high. I was always afraid that the building would randomly collapse and it terrified me to look out the window or walk atop the terrace. I've also been on a jet to get to Miami for vacation, and I was both fascinated and terrified by it.

Back