• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] The Hoenn Diaries (M) (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Stingray, really interesting post there!

I'm fine with starting the JP with both gimmepie and Kanea soon, I'll just get a short post up for Dava in a few hours top. scratch that ;; but hopefully tomorrow.

Do you guys want to write it over PM or via a titanpad, or something else?

Last edited:
    Years
  • @Adventure and Kanea - Would one of you mind setting up a titanpad for it? We can get onto it after I have done a solo post as Aya.

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
    Years
  • @Gimmepie and Adventure: I guess Adventure or I can try setting up a Titan Pad. Anyway, I can't think of what to post with Akito currently.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • Alright In Laws coming over thanksgiving so not sure If I can post this week... and hopefully will have the time to finish the Nightmare.

Also on the post... since I couldn't get anyone to interact with Hark (likely because he is so out there) I wanted to do something that would affect him enough so someone might want to interact later. So needed something a little shock factor wise. This will not completely change him but hopefully open the door to have change start (or not).

Last edited:
    Years
  • @Stingray - I am open to interacting with Hark. I just don't think that doing so at this time is prudent for our characters. However, I'd be open to an interaction in Mauville, that would be good since it will be a longer chapter.

@Kanea and Adventure - Let me know when the pad is ready, although I might still do one more solo post for Aya.

Yeah, I included an NPC in my post (something I rarely do haha) I intend to have him appear again at other times too but for the most part I want Aya's rivals and friends to be other player characters (such as her newfound rivalry with Carl).

Also, I haven't discussed it with Scyke fully yet. But some of you might be having an interesting little surprise thrown your way in a couple of chapters.

Eraptor145

Head legionnaire (FNV legion)
    Years
  • Full Name: Eric mathis
    Age (13-18): 16
    Appearance: White. He is 5'10, has dirty-blond hair and it is a little less then shoulder length. He has Green eyes and sharper facial features. He has a medium build and is slightly muscular.

He usually wears a black trench coat, With a two headed bear on the back. Under the trench coat, he wears a simple white v-neck. He then wears simple grey briefs, and blue jeans. Then he wears normal white socks and brown boots.

Personality: Eric is a rather modest and friendly person, he has a rather warm feel to him. Though he is also very outspoken in his actions and has been known to have a rather harsh temper. Though he has a bad temper, he usually stifles his anger in an attempt to not seem rude and brash to other people.

Eric has a bit of a problem with stuttering that he has had since birth. When he becomes very nervous, he stutters with every word. But, even with this problem, when trouble starts he swallows his fear and tries to appear as courageous as possible; Even if he isn't.

He has problems with making friends, since he there weren't many children in his town as a child. He doesn't really know what to say to other people really. He guesses and hopes he said the right thing, but never the less; he still tries to help people.

Goal: To help as many people as he can, while exploring the hoenn region.

Brief History: Lived in johto most his life and he grew up cherry grove city. His mother was a store owner for Pokemon products and his father was a Pokemon ranger. Eric was a good kid; a little adventurous. He would travel around the woods near his house, he would observe Pokemon and play with them. Then one day, he was exploring deeper into the forest. When he came across a thief's camp. Then he saw in a cage a little baby riolu. (His parents were huge medieval enthusiasts, and they were nervous of Eric traveling in the woods alone, so they bought him a short sword.) He drew his sword, he rushed into the camp yelling at the top of his lungs. He grabbed the keys off the belt of the nearest thief, freed the riolu, and ran. He ran for several hours, until he reached home. He raised the riolu back to health, and his parents were impress by his actions, and they called the police. The thieves were eventually caught. When the thieves were caught and the felt it was safe enough. They decided to allowed Eric to go on his journey as soon as the riolu was back to health. They left home, him and fera, and traveled around johto for awhile.

About a month after they left, the two were spending time in Goldenrod city; and they were at a party one night. There were a ton of other trainers there, Eric was chatting with this girl and fera was eating by his side. When a scream rang throughout the building. (The party is on the second floor of a warehouse by the harbor.) A girl about eleven ran out of the bathroom; She said that there was someone dead in there, with a "slash across his chest". Some of the people around him looked at Eric and Fera; fear filled their eyes. "He did it!" They screamed pointing at Eric. "No... No.... I didn't do it!" Eric yelled back. But it was to late, they called the police. The police were swarming the front of the warehouse (the side away from the water.). Eric saw no other Alternative; he picked up Fera and jumped out of the window into the harbor.

The next day, Eric and Fera got on a boat to the Hoean region. Going to their new life.

Chosen Starter:
    Riolu: Fera

Other: owns a steel short sword. He also loves to talk to Fera about things.

Last edited:

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
    Years
  • @Eraptor,

First of all, seeming as this is your first post in PC, welcome! It's certainly unique that your first post happens to be a SU to a RP aha

Secondly, I guess I should review your SU. Eric does certainly seem like a brave and heroic lad, but I think you do need to put in a whole lot more detail and description about his appearance, personality and history. For example the phrase "sharper features" is very vague and doesn't really make much sense; you could expand on that by showing what of him are his "sharper features". When describing his personality try writing in full sentences and with more vivid description: this makes your SU look a whole lot more professional and help us GMs really get the feel of your character. Your history is certainly the better part of your SU Eraptor, the back story with Eric's Riolu certainly is viable and actually pretty interesting in itself. But it does have a lot of spelling mistakes (eg. *Johto in the first line) and the grammer isn't at its best either.

Please do use my advice and adjust your SU, then me and gimmiepie (my co-GM) can both accept Eric to HD! And again welcome to PC, maybe you could introduce yourself to the whole community in the Welcome Lounge.

@Everyone else, sorry for my inactivity yet again! Though gimmie has everything sorted out so really you don't need me that much anyway haha.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    So Akito is sitting near a cave on the way down from Mt Chimney, wondering how he can help the Klefki and pretty much being lost (having wandered in circles)?

And Aya has just begun her descent?

Sounds like I'll have Dava run into Akito and then maybe Aya can run into them both :3 I'll make a solo post now! And then I'll set up the titanpad and post the link here.

EDIT: here it is! http://titanpad.com/fl1jGcM7bf

Last edited:

Impossiperiod

The Impossible Period
    Years
  • CS in spoiler below!

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • @Impossiperiod - Sounds interesting, you are accepted so long as Scyke has no complaints.

Your starter

133.png

Adaptability
    -Tackle
    -Sand-Attack
    -Baby-Doll Eyes

@Eraptor - A bit more information on your characters appearance, personality and history would be good. Also, your starter's moves and ability are chosen by the GMs. I recommend brushing up on the information explained in the OP. In saying this, I do like your character.

New players may start at the beginning of the second chapter.

Edit:
    @Impossiperiod - just a note, if you intend to use another persons NPC you should ask them first. :)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back