• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Joker Game III: WEEBS Win!

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
  • ouch. if you're really so fragile that the mere suggestion that your agents have been feeding you faulty information is enough to set you off, you should really rethink being a recruiter.

suggestion? its not a suggestion when its literally one of the only things that you say throughout the entire phase. and no, i haven't given your 'suggestion' any credibility, because truthfully it has none.

And what a cute threat. Your one kill? Are you implying you'd like to recruit me just to kill me off? Now that would truly be a waste of time, but you're welcome to do it; it would just ensure you falling out of the running that much more quickly.

honey, if it got you to shut up then itd be worth it in my eyes.

And if you're implying that it's an ability other than your recruiter action . . . one time use? That's adorable.

idek what you're trying to get at here tbh.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • what a waste of time. i thought that in this one game someone might want to really strategize for a change and possibly even see reason with the information that had been laid out in front of them. i dont know why i ever even bothered.

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • suggestion? its not a suggestion when its literally one of the only things that you say throughout the entire phase. and no, i haven't given your 'suggestion' any credibility, because truthfully it has none.

oh my goodness, you're so confident in information that I can guarantee you is false that it's just becoming hilariously sad.

Yeah, it is one of the only things I've said this day phase, because for some reason it doesn't seem to be getting through to you that you're wrong.

Honestly, at first I was trying to help you because I wanted to see Sparkin dead, but you're really convincing me that you're more worthy of getting the boot lmao.

Keep goin' the way you're goin', dear; it'll be cute to see you fall.

Years
  • Well I'd say exactly nobody is surprised by Michel's alignment.
    Going to withhold my vote for the time being, I'm curious to see how things play out.

Last edited:

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • Why are we going for Aeter? Josh following his lead makes it sound like he recruited him if you ask me.

[Vote]Charlie Brown

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Hmm. So I see that choosing to stay silent to see how Alvey's little reaction test on Pecilia went hasn't really produced much of anything. How disappointing.
    [lynch] metroid
    Hey Alvey bby, I know you're just trying to do something useful with those tracker results, but lemme tell you something a bit more helpful: the person you should have your eye on right now is your pal Newtsie.

Can you confirm that he's truly aligned to you? If you can, well . . . perhaps you should look back into that murder boner you had for Sparkin for so long there. If not, you could always kill him to do the same c;

Back