• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Joker Game III: WEEBS Win!

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
  • W.E.E.B.S > F.A.G.S so let's squash that silly little tirade before it begins. Bad Naku.

I mean personally, in terms of 'strength' it seems you're all on pretty much level pegging. Two recruiters lost one of their own and Sparkin' seems to be getting bopped and potentially botching his recruits. Therefore I don't necessarily see the need to keep gunning for Sparkin'. Let's perhaps put a wee pressure elsewhere and see what happens.

##Vote aeternum

Just found out Sparkin literally only has one recruit at the moment and it's the one that he got through random chance. Y'all can fight over salzorrah, but we should still keep sparkin's face in the dirt.

Sparkin

Lynching any recruiter wouldn't bring any results, since the Worker Placement is active, and everyone has at least a recruit or two.

[Vote] Nakuzami for now since I wanted to make a tradition of Naku dying every D2 in Joker Game, but alvey ruined that. Will take what's available

Changing this later.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Hmm... let me recall how that went last time. Ah yes, you were D2 lynched and the first recruiter to get killed.
    You seem to have forgotten why.

It wasn't even game related.

Also, you seem to be trash at making traditions as well, Sparkin. Missed it this game, and I'm fairly certain I ignored the first one entirely.

Sparkin

Also, you seem to be trash at making traditions as well, Sparkin. Missed it this game, and I'm fairly certain I ignored the first one entirely.

The lynched one doesn't get to have a word in this.

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    @Hyper Aw hell naw boi, don't you be votin' me. OMGUS in the style of l4d2 boi
    [vote] HyperMorian.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I mean, actually IDK why I'm even bothering to go for you recruiters to be honest. Let's just see what happens if I do this instead.

##Unvote aeternum

Let's start getting some of you recruits killed off tbh. It will make it easier for me to kill Sparkin' :3c

i mean, the better option is still to kill sparkin because his only recruit from last night is salzorrah and someone could pick her up tonight if they wanted to and he likely won't be able to recruit anyone tonight if he's lynched again during the day.

Sparkin

Alright, now that's bullshit. I'm not going to die even if you try anything. I'm don't have Salzorrah with me either, and you don't have the evidence of such.
    [Vote] aeternum

So even if you guys try to vote me, I still won't die so it's pointless.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • I can't really make sense of what you're trying to communicate

but I can tell you that you're working off of false info 'kay hon xoxoxo

Back