• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy Birthday World King!

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

June has been quite an eventful month when it comes to birthdays it seems, but we can't forget World King's! Let's all wish him a very happy birthday full of fun, presents and mountains of cake! Because you're never too old for cake. ;)

Eep, sorry about the hasty thread but, well, I was in somewhat of a rush. xD

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

June has been quite an eventful month when it comes to birthdays it seems, but we can't forget World King's! Let's all wish him a very happy birthday full of fun, presents and mountains of cake! Because you're never too old for cake. ;)

Eep, sorry about the hasty thread but, well, I was in somewhat of a rush. xD
    Aww... a Birthday Thread! Yay! n,n Thank you so much, Clover. n,n *hugs* <3

Happy birthday King. ^^ Hope it's been good so far, you (and anyone else with the same birthday) can be the kings of the world for today. =p
    Sheepy! Thank you for---NO! Only I can be World King. NO ONE ELSE! D:

Years
  • What a better thread to dedicate my 37,000th post to.

I was a bit late with this thread, but like I said on your profile I hope you had a nice birthday! Hopefully you will stick around for more to come.

Back