• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The User Formerly Known as Kagami's Birthday!

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
  • birthday-balloons.png
    My pair has changed her name so many times that I can't hardly keep track of what she is half the time. tbh I still hold very fond memories of logging into #tradecorner and looking for the name Kagami. There's always been something rather sweet about the name (idk if it came from somewhere but it just sort of exudes cute friendly girl). She's been everything from Lulu to weird symbols mixed with words. Of late her names have taken the fancy of League of Legends. Everyone has their fandom I suppose. I mean my name comes from Oddworld, the most obscure popular game series ever. Yes that is an oxymoron, but there's really no better way to describe it. I do long to see you return to the original, my sweet pair, but you do what you want and nothing on my account! Today is your birthday and I will call you Walrus Gumbo if that is what strikes your fancy. Here's to another year (since we missed our pairversary oops) of great friendship! Hopefully better than the last lmao. And now some random gifs as a token of my love (or something).
    giphy.gif

tumblr_lsnru8mOHT1r11lero1_500.gif

52ceaf9ad6023ccf74aec5c982a3b5b12dd8dad4_hq.gif

vkAvk.gif

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hope I'm not too late!

Happy bloated. <33 You're pretty awesome! You deserve all the awesomeness. n_n

Years
  • I'm late to this one... but happy birthday Kagami or Ahri or whatever other names you are. Feel proud for being Necrum's little apple and for being part of us! Here's to more celebrations to come.

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    Aaaaw thanks for the birthday wishes guys ^-^

And pair, Kagami means mirror xD

Back