• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help Thread: Ditto Mega-Thread

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2021
    Looking for foreign ditto, I'm in Australia. Can offer my ditto or anything else really, I have completed pokedex

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2022
    need a different contry ditto

I am from Canada and want to breed shinies but need a different country ditto to do so

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2021
    Hi! Just started breeding for the first time, someone recommended i get a foreign ditto. LF: Foreign ditto , FT: English Ditto if anyone happens to have one. Link code 8888-7712

Thanks!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2023
    I would just like a Ditto to breed on Pokémon Y. Would like a UK one and a JPN one. Not been playing long but have this and that for trade. Would rather someone's generosity over ridiculous request of lvl 100 Mewtwo. Thank you

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2022
    Is this forum active still in Pokemon Sword? If so I am looking for a Ditto that is not from USA for shiny breeding. Thanks!

LF foreign ditto
    FT English ditto
    IVs don't matter

Commander Saturn

Information Broker
    Years
  • Is this forum active still in Pokemon Sword? If so I am looking for a Ditto that is not from USA for shiny breeding. Thanks!

LF foreign ditto
    FT English ditto
    IVs don't matter

I am a tad late to this but should you still require a Ditto, you can message me on here or one Discord at your leisure and I will oblige you with one.

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2021
    Looking for a Ditto ♥

Hello ♥
    I am searching for a Ditto for my Sword & Shield game ♥
    It doesn't need to be a good Ditto, I just need one to breed ♥

Years
  • Hello ♥
    I am searching for a Ditto for my Sword & Shield game ♥
    It doesn't need to be a good Ditto, I just need one to breed ♥

If you just want a normal ditto, I could just go catch one I guess.

I should still have some French/German Ditto's if you want foreign ones.
    These too are normal, just foreign for Masuda.

Years
  • i need a ditto to leave in the nursery in sword and shield to breed them and get a shiny but i al ready have one ditto but it is not a shiny

Years
  • well if you have isle of armor on pokemon shield or sword if you have a bike that can go on water and if you dont it is on route 9 you can just go out into the sea and there is an island that has dittos on it that appear 100% of the time...

Years
  • i need a ditto to leave in the nursery in sword and shield to breed them and get a shiny but i al ready have one ditto but it is not a shiny

you want a shiny ditto for shiny breeding? =o
    I mean that'd be some serious swag, but finding a shiny ditto is not that easy lol

If your game is in English I can offer you a French or German normal ditto for shiny breeding.

Back