• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2016
    Guys hello first time posting ;3 what happens after u capture Hoopa? i recive the letter to go to MT Moon to see Lorelei and Bruno but nothing happen when i arrive to MT Moon.

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2016
    Is it possible to add new songs in the hack? Example, when fighting certain legendaries, a different song will play?

Ttar0914

Years
  • Avalugg sucks though, because its Sp. Defense sucks, so a Flamethrower could easily knock it out.

Also, Glalie, Walrein, Vanilluxe and Beartic suck.

Well, that's true. A Flamethrower could knock it out easily. But Glalie doesn't really suck though. When mega evolving, Glalie gets a massive boost in Attack, Special Attack and Speed. Walrein's stats' spread is good in HP, Defense, Special Attack and Special Defense, so it'd be the best to have a Walrein with a nature, that boosts Defense or Special Defense. Vanilluxe is best in Special Attack and Special Defense. Its Defense isn't bad as well.
    Beartic however sucks in both Defense and Special Defense, although its Attack is the highest, so you're right about Beartic as well.

Ttar0914

Years
  • how do I download this

Head to the original post (first post on the first page), and scroll all the way down to the Downloads section. You also need a CLEAN Pokémon Fire Red ROM, which can be downloaded on either doperoms.com or emuparadise.me, and of course you'll need the NUPS patcher, where Google can help you.

Ttar0914

Years
  • Guys hello first time posting ;3 what happens after u capture Hoopa? i recive the letter to go to MT Moon to see Lorelei and Bruno but nothing happen when i arrive to MT Moon.

Theres a simple answer to this question: after becoming the Orange League Champion, a secret entrance to Mt. Moon has showed up, which is located in Pewter City right behind Brock's gym.

Is it possible to add new songs in the hack? Example, when fighting certain legendaries, a different song will play?

It really is possible to add new songs. A friend of mine, GoGoJJTech has made a tutorial on how to add new songs into Fire Red and Emerald ROMs with Sappy. He has also done a resource for the BW/B2W2 Music Patch. Click here for the resource. :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    Well, that's true. A Flamethrower could knock it out easily. But Glalie doesn't really suck though. When mega evolving, Glalie gets a massive boost in Attack, Special Attack and Speed. Walrein's stats' spread is good in HP, Defense, Special Attack and Special Defense, so it'd be the best to have a Walrein with a nature, that boosts Defense or Special Defense. Vanilluxe is best in Special Attack and Special Defense. Its Defense isn't bad as well.
    Beartic however sucks in both Defense and Special Defense, although its Attack is the highest, so you're right about Beartic as well.
    But Beartic has even worse speed, meaning it'll get KO'd by any Fighting, Steel, Fire or Rock Move right away, since a lot of Pokémon can learn any of those types of moves. It also doesn't help that it defensively sucks, with just resistance to Ice. If anything, Beartic is one of the WORST Ice Types!

Ttar0914

Years
  • But Beartic has even worse speed, meaning it'll get KO'd by any Fighting, Steel, Fire or Rock Move right away, since a lot of Pokémon can learn any of those types of moves. It also doesn't help that it defensively sucks, with just resistance to Ice. If anything, Beartic is one of the WORST Ice Types!

That's what I meant. The worst ones are definitely Avalugg and Beartic out of those few Ice types I've listed as an example. You can also add Aurorus to them, which has a 4x weakness to Fighting types, so it'd be the first to get knocked out easily right after Delibird due to its 4x weakness to Rock.

vashicool777

Creating an event!
    Years
  • I just have to say i have been following this rom hack/post for a while now. I just started playing it and it's by far one of the best rom hacks ever imo. Keep up the good work!

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2017
    i want to catch a heracross but i dont know where it is.
    any1 help me, plz
    btw I want to know where heracronite is?

fahademon

frankly I can't think of anything
    Years
  • So I'm running this with the emulators on 3ds homebrew, mgba and retroarch gpsp. But I can't save, I get the 1m sub circuit board error. Now the emulators don't have option to change save type, is there anything else I can do? Has anyone else tried this on homebrew and successfully saved?

Back