• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2016
    You must go in the Pokemon center with misty if you are Witt her to talk to prof. Oak, about garfados! If you did battle garadis already. That's how the sleeping guy move

How do I find Misty? When I talk to Oak he just responds with "I can see things are going great for you". If you mean the rock trainer " garadis" so yes, I have battle him.

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2016
    I just ended beta 11E and wanted to say good job man hood job. This is one of my favourite pokemon hacks.
    Keep up the good work.

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2024
    How do I find Misty? When I talk to Oak he just responds with "I can see things are going great for you". If you mean the rock trainer " garadis" so yes, I have battle him.

Ok. Where are you? because when you meet Misty and battle her Garados, after you and Misty go to the Pokemon Center to talk to Prof. Oak. Route 3 is where Misty is at.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2016
    I need help getting past the sick Shellder in Key Lime Island. I talked to Nurse Joy and she said to get the medicine underwater but there is nothing there except for the Regi Lair.

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2016
    Ok. Where are you? because when you meet Misty and battle her Garados, after you and Misty go to the Pokemon Center to talk to Prof. Oak. Route 3 is where Misty is at.
    Im at Pewter City and when I battled gyrados with Misty I teleported to poke center and Misty disappeared. Oak is still at his lab and wont say a dam xD
    have any ideas? ^^

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2024
    Im at Pewter City and when I battled gyrados with Misty I teleported to poke center and Misty disappeared. Oak is still at his lab and wont say a dam xD
    have any ideas? ^^

Ok. Go back to Route 3 to the Pokemon Center with Misty to talk to Prof. Oak about Garados. If you battle her Garados then must go to the Pokemon Center with Misty, can't telepot. I'm sure this should help.

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2016
    Ok. Go back to Route 3 to the Pokemon Center with Misty to talk to Prof. Oak about Garados. If you battle her Garados then must go to the Pokemon Center with Misty, can't telepot. I'm sure this should help.

But I cant find Misty, she is not there anymore. She is not at the place where I defeated Gyrados and she is not at the pokemon center.

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2016
    Good day! Thank you very much for this game! This is so amazing! \m/ I'm on the Bruno episode now. And would really love to have a text walkthrough for the sidequests for all the islands. I don't really enjoy the Youtube walkthroughs cause it's so slow. :)

PS. Having a Townmap in game that is accurate would be very helpful.

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2016
    Okay so I went with Blue to Hamlim island and battled Carly and then got teleported back to Pallet. What am I supposed to do next to catch Darkrai?

What route did you take to go to Hamlin Island, sir? Cause I'm having some trouble looking for the place.

Nevermind. I just found Hamlin Island. Now where to find Carly? And what to do to unlock the Hamlin Island relic cave something. Hmmmm...

Last edited:
    Years
  • Good day! Thank you very much for this game! This is so amazing! \m/ I'm on the Bruno episode now. And would really love to have a text walkthrough for the sidequests for all the islands. I don't really enjoy the Youtube walkthroughs cause it's so slow. :)

PS. Having a Townmap in game that is accurate would be very helpful.

Or even a webmap or a picture to look at, sometimes it gets frustrating in Kanto to search for some route those are not where they were :)

I was thinking about write some documentations but I believe I'll wait for the new patch and start again with a nuzlocke, now I just want to finish this and start another :P

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Just letting you know - right before you enter to Butwal Island, there is a massive encounter rate (literally every step) of Sunflora (in the water), even if I use repel.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2017
    nice thing! i just started it yesterday, and will continue the next days, after playing a little bit another hack :D and i just say wow :D i haven't seen the manga series yet so i will see it in the game then :D
    Thanks for this nice hack! :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2016
    Just letting you know - right before you enter to Butwal Island, there is a massive encounter rate (literally every step) of Sunflora (in the water), even if I use repel.

A good way to grind your fire/ice/poison type pokemons! :)

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Soz for the lack of update. I have a dayoff tmr. Gonna do a lot of work tmr.

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    In route 17, if u stand (only) on this spot, and the Bug Catcher (who walks on the land) looks at your direction, this is what happans -

Back