• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Catch of the Day

victohunt

Interior 3D Design Rendering
Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2017
    Couldn't get a screenshot before the pokestops I was spinning pushed them out of my journal but I have not received any special items since the first week. Today I picked up an Upgrade and metal coat in the same minute from two stops.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I GOT LAPRAS!!!!

I've been playing since the day it came out. Took a break over November. Over the last month or so I've been visiting our local rare Pokemon spawn location (luckily only 25 mins away) tons - beachfront. Every single night I get sad as I realise that Lapras is there... and I'm not. Like it appears not long after I leave. Or earlier in the day and not later.

BUT I DON'T CARE I GOT IT TODAY.

A few minutes later 'Roar' played... :) Felt pretty amazing. I ran like a crazy woman and went crazy because LAPRAS.

I'm actually SO happy thinking about it. It made my day and my everything!!! Laprassssssss. :)

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    ^ THAT REMINDS ME OF HOW I'VE BEEN TRYING FOR MONTHS TO FIND GROWLITHE OR ARCANINE BUT NO AVAIL.... D:

oh well, at least someone caught a fav!

I did at least find a cute Teddiursa at work.

VisualJae

[size=1][FONT=Michroma][color=#a42525][b]Spam Hype
    Years
  • That didn't take long...

V2X5Lyh.png
    2IhGIP2.png

Horrific IVs, though.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Got Mantine and Lanturn. I was definitely aiming for a beast Lanturn. Caught one with Charge Beam and Thunder (great moveset) but the IVs suck!

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza
    Years
  • There had been an Omanyte on the nearby list multiple times near my home and I finally managed to catch one in the yesterday evening.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • CP286 Cyndaquil yesterday, nearby the Gazebo in my area.

It's a female, too! :3

Got all three starters finally.

17758313_10213005225991185_8912571108598777384_o.jpg

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    My catch of the day was a Mareep, will never forgive Niantic for putting this in 10km eggs.

Granted there's so many trash Pokémon still in the eggs so I probably wouldn't hatch one anyways.

I'm content with just catching or hatching 3 and walking for 150 candies. But it's on the backburner until I finish the Machop line and the Dratini line.

Last edited:

Bobbylicious

Banned
    Years
  • I caught a Stantler today, and it's not really good but it's a Pokemon I don't have so I'm happy. I also hatched a Larvatar from an egg.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    I caught my 1st wild Machop today, 3rd overall. Which means once I get enough candies though I my buddy I can get Machamp.

For gen 1, minus the regional exclusives and the legendaries I only need Porygon, Kabutops and Hitmonchan.

Last edited:
    Back