• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count To Infinity V9 why did the other one disappear edition (234120 start #)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It's what i get for not drinking my daily dose of orange juice for a few days

TY

oof. all i drink is tea and the very occasional hot chocolate

Years
254584. I drink Water, milk, Dr. Pepper, and orange juice, in that order. Pretty much all that I drink. Dr. Pepper is about once a day for caffeine.

Could probably do with phasing out Dr. Pepper, but it's the cheapest form of caffeine at the quantities I find help me be mentally sharp. I don't need *much* in the way of caffeine, so your standard cup of coffee usually contains way too much caffeine for me.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Normally tea, juice, or water for me. The orange juice is specifically during the winter or else i catch a neverending cold or smth so im really kicking myself rn hahah.

TY

im used to the cold these days, after all it feels like a freezer at work cause doors have to be open almost 24/7 >:(

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

What normally gets me sick is the constant jump from colder weather to normal weather. 3am itd be 30F and then by the time i leave for work its like 75F so when im not careful i get sick.

TY

I'd have gotten sick on the daily then D:
when im at work often the big garage doors open and in winter like right now it turns from a pleasing temperature to "WHY AM I BEING LOCKED IN A FRIDGE"

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

haha oh go di feel that. whenever i'm doing window i have to wear a jacket because the cold air whenever you open it is killer.

Years
254590. I don't have a garage or a drive up window, but my desk is directly below a drafty window. On cold and windy days, I sometimes have to put my sweatshirt back on because I get cold being right in the path of the window draft.

TY

well im off for 2 days now due to lack of things to do there... some well needed rest tbh

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
254592 (according to the post number hahah)

Hope you get that rest you deserve ty! Im on day 2 of 9 and im already tired af yikes.

TY

254593 im so lost with numbers sometimes lmao

Thanks! Currently just playing video games and shitposting around a bit haha.
Working 9 days straight oof D:

update shoulder went oof rippo

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
254954. np!

haha i feel that. i'm doing some soft resetting for a shiny piplup in platinum before going to sleep. i might have to go and open my store tomorrow ughhh. 6 more days (thanks to my assistant being able to change her plans so she works thursday and i can be off that day).

y i k e s i hope your shoulder is ok!

TY

Ah one day less, thats always a positive thing to look at!
Everytime i boot up my PC discord comes in to want to update rrrrr

Yeah its fine now, felt a bit out of place yesterday during R6S but the pain is gone.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

discord is being weird but i don't feel like rebooting my computer. maybe i'll just actually shut it down tonight and that'll fix it.

but that's good that there no pain!

TY

i swear to god i booted up my PC and what do you know, DISCORD WANTS TO UPDATE RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back