• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count To Infinity V9 why did the other one disappear edition (234120 start #)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

one more day off left and then work comes back to bite me in the buttocks... i want my vacation already T_T

TY

hot damn that's a big yikes
    I got mine in march and im leaving the country aswell while im at it lmao

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeah its cause we can only take our vacation during the slow season for dunkin which is during the summer. Probably gonna plan mine around a convention again if i dont pick up any other plans.

TY

Ah i see, I planned mine around a event that happens in Poland around the beginning of March.

Not looking forward to work tomorrow though blegh i miss my time off

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

i'm going to sleep at my store tomorrow i kid u not bc i have stuff i need to do and i don't feel like driving home after doing all of it tomorrow lol

TY

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH I DO NOT LIKE WAKING UP AT 6AM

and its freezing too omg

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Man waking up at 6am on a work day would be bliss in my eyes. Even waking uo at 4am instead of 3am is nice.

Gotta wake up at 130am tomorrow kill me now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back