• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leftovers Squad 2 [Game Over]

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
  • Desi being aware he's a miller with an open setup feels iffy. However it's not enough to lynch him today.

Ok something is up with Neon Sword bc he's never made a post of longer than ten words before in all the mafia games he's dedicated himself to. Not necessarily something bad but just something curious all the same.

Spreading the votes onto people who haven't rocked up yet, +1 at town vibes on Aldo and +1 to the sentiment that GP is being GP so nothing to read there

[Devour] Desinishon
    If possible I'd recommend you switch your vote to someone who hasn't claimed.

[Devour] Nick Wilde

Don't really have any suspicions here, but he's the only one who hasn't talked so far, and a completely random lynch almost always helps mafia and doesn't help town with reads.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2019
    I'm a little suspicious of a Miller claim naturally but the fact that desi claimed asaap on day 1 rather than wait and get lynched by a cop check is a good sign. The fact that everyone knows all the roles in the game means that it will be a lot harder for to make a fake claim makes it seem extra towny.

Aldo

Survivalist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    xD gimmepie

I'm sure Desi did the right move as Town, but my only worry is if perhaps there's a second miller. I hope each named role is unique, for it simplifies wolf hunting.

I believe leaving the zero poster aside would be better, and attacking them should only be done if we have no leads.

I'm also inclined to town read gimmepie for his light hearted approach on Desi, by joking. A Town mind doesn't feel pressured to appear innocent, allowing them to joke a few times.

And a question. What is wrong with Desi's claim?

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • xD gimmepie

I'm sure Desi did the right move as Town, but my only worry is if perhaps there's a second miller. I hope each named role is unique, for it simplifies wolf hunting.

I believe leaving the zero poster aside would be better, and attacking them should only be done if we have no leads.

I'm also inclined to town read gimmepie for his light hearted approach on Desi, by joking. A Town mind doesn't feel pressured to appear innocent, allowing them to joke a few times.

And a question. What is wrong with Desi's claim?
    But we have no leads, which is why I am voting for Nick. I don't want to leave the lynch completely random, since town can't get any information that way.

As for Desi's claim, typically in an open setup the miller is not self-aware, but would get a role PM saying they are a vanilla town, but since the roles are known they would know they have the possibility of being a miller. However, now that I think about it, since the game did not fill up completely, some roles were cut from this game. So I would be really surprised if there are any vanilla towns in this game. If Desi is lying, he risks a CC, so I am willing to believe his claim.

Years
  • I wanted some of you guys to be sus about me so mafia don't target me at night - _ -

still gp is looking ok to me too, saws is null.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • Agreeing with Neon about the miller claim, a bit suss but the early claim makes it look a lot better imo. It's a weird play so I'm not sure exactly how I feel about it yet but those are some initial thoughts from it. Desi's follow up reminds me of him as town so I'm going to ride with the claim for now.

Going to go for lynching the inactive because it's just going to be a handicap for the rest of the game and most of the people that have spoken other than saws look pretty good.
    [Lynch] Nick Wilde

Years
  • Yasssss gj doc!!!

And GP has a point here Aldo, right now we've nothing to go on due to the little participation we have, so I guess we just throw ideas around and chit-chat, see if any chinks in the armour become apparent.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years

• Leftovers Squad 2

Night 1

So the feast begins and the Smiths have decided to start off with something sweet. They divided the sweet yams onto their plates and scarfed it down. The other dishes looked in horror as sweet little yam was being crushed between their teeth. Even the Ham could not hold back a honey glaze tear, despite this they would not hold them back the heartless monster. The screams of Candied Yams ceased when they swallowed the mush she had be pulverized into.

Nick Wilde was devoured. They were the Candied Yams

The Night will go on for 26 hours due to me having work tomorrow and not getting off until a bit later in the evening. Use it wisely.

Players:
    Nakuzami
    Bidoof FTW
    Sawsbuck
    Desinishon
    Nick Wilde as Candied Yams
    Charlie Brown
    gimmepie
    jdthebud
    Aldo!
    Neon Sword

Notification Spam

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years

• Leftovers Squad 2

Dusk 2

The Ham makes its move on the one thing that would normally foil their plans, Granny Smith's World (in)famous Green Bean Casserole. Normally the sight of it would draw awat the Smiths from a dish but after smelling the new aroma it was given they thought Granny Smith finally made something tasty. They loaded up the casserole onto their plates as it was still mourning the loss of sweet little yam. It sensed something amiss and opened its eyes to find that they were next on the menu. The rest of the dishes paid not much mind to Green Bean Casseroles demise, to them the smacking of lips was much quieter than the weeping and moaning of the other dishes. Green Bean Casserole was no more, and to the Smith's surprise, it was still a vile tasting dish.

The sugar from sweet little yam's marshmallow dress had kicked in and kept the Smiths too busy chattering for them to move onto the next meal right away. Giving the dishes ample time to hold a vigil for Candied Yams.

Bidoof FTW was devoured. They were the Green Bean Casserole.

Bidoof FTW has visited Aldo!

Due to the death of Candied Yams Day 2 is now Dusk 2. Voting will not commence and you may submit your Night Actions early. This phase will last 24 hours to discuss the loss of Candied Yams… oh and I guess any plans to stop the wretched Ham.

Players:
    Nakuzami
    Bidoof FTW as Green Bean Casserole
    Sawsbuck
    Desinishon
    Nick Wilde as Candied Yams
    Charlie Brown
    gimmepie
    jdthebud
    Aldo!
    Neon Sword

Notification Spam

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • tbh salty @ Nick Wilde not saying that he was Yams, and giving maf another free kill :/ at least if he revealed when the votes were stacked against him, we could've had a shot at hitting a maf (before maf would kill Nick)

Guessing Aldo is Apple Brown Betty? Which is nice since it means we probably don't have a Fool in this set-up as well. Though since ABB isn't counted as town for the mafia win con, it'll be 4 town : 2 maf by the end of this next night phase and put as in MYLO unless ABB for some reason decides to side with town

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • tbh salty @ Nick Wilde not saying that he was Yams, and giving maf another free kill :/ at least if he revealed when the votes were stacked against him, we could've had a shot at hitting a maf (before maf would kill Nick)

Guessing Aldo is Apple Brown Betty? Which is nice since it means we probably don't have a Fool in this set-up as well. Though since ABB isn't counted as town for the mafia win con, it'll be 4 town : 2 maf by the end of this next night phase and put as in MYLO unless ABB for some reason decides to side with town
    Why do you think Aldo is ABB?

I think you are right about it being MYLO next day unless shenanigans happen. We may want to do a mass claim tomorrow if we are in MYLO. Any FOS?

Mine are Saws and Naku. I see Aldo! as the most towny, followed by GP, though I'm always paranoid of him. Your post here gives me good vibes too. And Desi is uncc'd Brussel Sprouts.

Years
  • I feel like Doof is saying just enough to get by, you know?
    He's made like three posts in the game, which is odd for him, and of those only one is particularly pro-town... and it amounts to "I agree"

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years

As Aldo pointed out yesterday, I don't think Nick Wilde had even read page two and thus noticed the votes against him before he'd posted lmao

I was thinking the exact same thing about Aldo, though
    Why do you think Aldo is ABB?
    Aldo acted as a Loudmouth last night and there's no Loudmouth in the game. ABB can apply random effects to players it visits, including itself

Which means Aldo could also be the target of ABB, so don't go all in on that just yet
    Mine are Saws and Naku. I see Aldo! as the most towny, followed by GP, though I'm always paranoid of him. Your post here gives me good vibes too. And Desi is uncc'd Brussel Sprouts.
    That's an interesting statement. Care to elaborate on why?

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • As Aldo pointed out yesterday, I don't think Nick Wilde had even read page two and thus noticed the votes against him before he'd posted lmao

I was thinking the exact same thing about Aldo, though

Aldo acted as a Loudmouth last night and there's no Loudmouth in the game. ABB can apply random effects to players it visits, including itself

Which means Aldo could also be the target of ABB, so don't go all in on that just yet

That's an interesting statement. Care to elaborate on why?
    You haven't given me a reason to townread you, unlike the others I listed. Mostly process of elimination. If I had a vote it would probably go to Saws.

I feel like Doof is saying just enough to get by, you know?
    He's made like three posts in the game, which is odd for him, and of those only one is particularly pro-town... and it amounts to "I agree"
    He's dead bro.

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • You haven't given me a reason to townread you, unlike the others I listed. Mostly process of elimination. If I had a vote it would probably go to Saws.
    Fair enough.

And, looking back, I only just noticed that I made two posts during the last day. My attention's been quite split; I thought I'd done more
    He's dead bro.
    lmao

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2019
    I say that this may confirm Aldo! as town which is a good thing. At the moment no one really sticks out to me, although I say that Saws is slightly pinging my radar with one or two other neutrals.

Back