• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Orre: Team Meteora!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
  • ooc:oh man, am I lost... well I'll try to get involved again.

ic: I felt a tremor earlier that nearly threw me off my motor bike. "Woah." I gasp, finally steadying myself. "Wonder where that came from..." I suddenly heard sounds of battle nearby. Curious, I turned the handle bars and drove over to investigate.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • Metang and Ludicolo watched nervously, ready to help if needed. Scyther flew up to get out of the path of the flames, preparing to dive bomb the absol. Snorlax suddenly fell through the ground in what appeared to be a sink hole, in a rolling tumble that would have broken many bones in a weaker pokemon. But he didn't stop rolling when he hit the bottom, but continued turning in a rollout attack, slowly speeding up so that he could clear the hole he had fallen into.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I arrived to see a rather strange fight. More than likely not following normal League rules as several different pokemon were out. But they seemed worried about something.

"Hey, what's going on over here?" I called to the two combatants.

Years
  • "keep out of this! this is between me and-" I was inturrupted by a shrill cry of pain. "Flygon!" I called, as she managed to levitate herself out of the sinkhole she had created, and collapsed nearby. I ran over to her, as Absol immediatly stopped his assult, using Agility to appear next to the Flygon. When I got to her, I could see she was in pain.. she had not been able to get out of the area before the snorlax fell into the pit..

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • Scyther was about to charge again when I held up my hand. "Not now." I said. I would have gone over close to see if I could help, but the absol wasn't going to like that. I reached into my pack to see what medical suplies I had, as snorlax got enough speed to climb out of the hole, and stopped.

Years
  • I felt Flygon's strength returning, but something felt.. weird. She fought to her feet, and opened her eyes, and i realised that her pupils were dialated. That could only mean one thing. "Flygon, down girl" I said as I moved away, but I knew it was no use, as she charged up her Flamethrower and sent it towards the Snorlax, and I knew there was no stopping her at this point.. She had totally stressed out, and was entering her rampage...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • The powerful attack knocked snorlax off his feet, but did very little else. Tired out form all the motion he did form the rollout attack, he promptly went to sleep as soon as he hit the ground, not caring about the flygon, or anything else, not even my shouting at it in Latin many things I can't repeat here.

Years
  • I saw her fly into the air, and start gathering energy, and I knew that her next attack would prove her true nature. She suddenly used Shadow Rush, slamming straight into me, knocking me to the ground as her claws dug into me. Absol managed to knock her off with a Blizzard attack, but he could not keep this up for very long.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • When I saw this, it was like time stood still. I could clearly see what was going on. There were still numerous shadow pokemon scattered around Orre, and their abilities were common knowledge by now. "Scyther, assist Absol, but I don't want anything permanent done to the flygon." I said, before going over, and attempting to get the attention of ludicolo and metang, a task far easier said than done.

Years
  • After Flygon was off me, she proceeded to pick up Absol like he was a ragdoll, and carry him high into the air, tossing him up and repetivly slamming him, keeping him off the ground. it was cruel, but I couldn't do anything, the Shadow Rush from Flygon had me stunned and in pain.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • Scyther flew up and caught absol in the air, through rather than landing, he tossed him aside. Not as an attack, but to get him out of the way of the flygon's wrath, as he dove down towards her in an arial ace attack. Meanwhile, Ludicolo was slowly skipping over in a dance step, ready to help, and I was repeatedly stomping on metang, trying to wake him up.

Years
  • Flygon headed for the ground, and I knew that she was going to start digging, and when she did that, it was going to be devestating. Absol landed on his feet, and after I got to my feet, I ordered his rain dance, which effectivly made Flygon stuck where she was, but I knew she could breathe.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • Scyther fluttered to the point where he was above Flygon's general area, as ludicolo skipped over, helping by adding his own rain dance move to strengthen the storm. After several moments of bashing and yelling, I finally attempted to pry Metang out, to no avail. But when it rained, the rain drops hitting him snapped him awake, and he took off to help as I shouted every curse I knew at him in latin...

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I was totally confused by the confrontation playing out in front of me. I wsa tempted to jump in, but then who woudl I support? all I could do was sit on the sidelines and hope no person nor pokemon got killed because of my inaction.

Years
  • Absol crouched low to avoid the resulting wind, and I heard the crash of thunder above. But Flygon was slowly calming down, and in a few moments I could get her out of there...

Me, well.... I was scared of thunder. Not terrified mind you, but my normally calm cool stance had shifted to slight nervousness. Which was why I was nearly overjoyed when I saw Flygon slowly burrowing out of the quicksand, normally she'd be struggling if she was in mid rampage

Years
  • I could tell Flygon wasn't going to make a move, she was totally exausted. I walked over to her, and ran my and along her neck, as she based her weight aginst me, I knew she was close to collapse. I looked around, and noticed Absol had dissapeared, though I didn't think too much about it.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • Ludicolo continued to dance, snorlax still slept, but all of my pokemon seemed less tense when the flygon showed no signs of agression. Scyther landed, and metang hovered just above the sand, trying to find a good spot to whether the storm without losing heat. I sighed with relief as well, but I thought it would be a better idea not to aproach the girl yet, she still had two more pokemon who might be worse.

Years
  • I sighed, returning Flygon to it's pokeball as Absol came next to me, soaked, giving me a complaining look. I managed to keep myself from laughing, and I said to it "you know, you don't look as intimidating when you look like a wet dog" as I moved off, getting ready to head to a pokemon center to heal Flygon.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • "You need a ride?" I asked, from a slight distance so that I didn't agrivate the Absol. I'd be more than happy to take her where she needed to go, i could handle the authorities...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back