• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Orre: Team Meteora!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravenstorture

Banned
Years
  • Ryan was a pit suspicious of Askan. "You can get a ride with me on my Dragonair, if you want." Ryan said. He needed to find a nearby town aswell, but he didn't want to turn down Askan, if he was with the police. Then it would seem like he was against the police, which he was, yet he didn't want to make it obvious.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • OOC: Akio, i apologise, but you aren't quite on the level I need for this RP, it's just a matter of practice really, don't worry about it.

IC: I cursed again, still in latin, but this time, much louder. The pokeballs must have switched! I tossed out the others, in hopes that not all of them had been switched...

Meanwhile, scyther looked around curiously, when he noticed a few of the humans from last time, and he looked to see if his trainer was there to stop him. Not seeing me, he swept his scythes high, a demonic smile on his face as he prepared to attack...

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • "Okay, thanks!" I exclaimed as I reached for a Pokeball. My Bayleef was probably thirsty. I threw the Pokeball beside a puddle of water, and Bayleef popped out, but something was disturbing her.
    "Bayyyy...." She growled as she glared into the distance, the leaf on her head shaking.

Years
  • The other pokeballs of Rauru opened to reveal Flygon, Lapras, and Ninetails. Right before Absol used Razor wind, Flygon coiled her tail around him, causing him to stop the attack. Flygon looked to Ninetails and gave a loud cry, as Ninetails used Toxic on the Arcanine.

I was shocked when I saw the scyther, and I backed away. I remembered the earthquake, and realised the pokeballs must have been swapped! I tossed out the other three, hoping that in them would be a pokemon that could defend me for the time being.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I sighed, thankful that I had been spared the wrath of the razor wind attack for now, but also dissapointed that I hadn't got any of my pokemon out of four, talk about odds. I knew that absol wasn't finished yet, and so I quickly spoke out to the flygon, who I saw as the toughest of the pokemon "Can you subdue Absol long enough so that I can withdraw him? I need to get you back to your trainer, and get my scyther back before it kills someone."

Meanwhile snorlax and metang took a moment to look around while Ludicolo started dancing. When they saw Scyther, and no trainer, they remembered what I had told them to do if such an emergency happened. Snorlax tried to block the scyther, while metang began trying to set up a psychic barrier, and ludicolo spat a few leech seeds at scyther, not missing a beat in it's dance...

Last edited:
    Years
  • Flygon looked toward the male for a moment, before holding on tighter to the Absol, despite the repetive Blizzard attacks that the Absol was launching into her. She was getting exausted from hanging on to the struggling Absol, and earlier's fight didn't help.

I let out a breath that I had been holding without noticing, though I said nothing, choosing to observe the stratagies of each pokemon, it could be useful later. To my disapointment, however, he had no pokemon that could actually fly. it would slow down how quickly I could get the pokemon back to thier owners.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • My hand snapped forward, and I withdrew the absol, breathing a sigh of relief. I thought i hate it bad with my scyther... I tried withdrawing the other pokemon, yet for some reason, the flygon refused to return to the pokeball. "Come on, you need to get back to your trainer." I said, before thinking for a moment. Flygon was in the bug egg group, so... "Well, if you would just get in the pokeball, it would be easier to take you back to my scyther." I said in an even tone "You handled that absol all right, so scyther shouldn't cause you much trouble."

Back with scyther, he tried to take off, but unfortunately for him, snorlax caught it's leg in its hand as it lifted off, and pulled it baack down, pinning it underneath his massive weight as the seeds drained scyther's energy.

Years
  • Flygon tilted her head slightly, reguarding him for a moment, but she flew next to him and nudged the pokeball, returning into it, though right before she did so, she gave Rauru a look that said "you not only owe me, but you also will tell me what is so impressive about a scyther!"

I was pretty impressed by the team effort to take down the Scyther, and I managed to return it to it's pokeball. I sighed in releif, though I couldn't help but be nervous about the other two, they were species I didn't really deal with that often

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • The instant that scyther was gone, snorlax began sleeping, as if on cue, and metang began sunning itself, partially imbedded in the sand. Ludicolo kept dancing, as if nothing had happened. After a few minutes, ludicolo jumped onto snorlax and continued it's dance, and metang flipped itself over lazily. Off in the distance, the dull roar of a massive motorcycle engine could be heard aproaching...

Years
  • "oh sure, you all go off-duty the instant the alarm bell turns off." I said with a laugh, though I could hear the sound of an engine, I pretty much occupied myself with watching the Ludicolo, mentally commenting that Jynx was the better dancer. I didn't say this though, I had learned the hard way to never insult a Ludicolo's dancing.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • Soon, I came within range, and noticed the girl off in the distance. There was no fire, no blood, no death and destruction, I guessed my pokemon had managed to subdue scyther.It weasn't long before I reached her, and cut the engine, sliding to a stop in the soft sand. "You've got quite a talent in tha flygon, though I had to bribe her to get her to come along." I said, getting off of the bike, and getting out the four pokeballs I had taken by accident.

Years
  • Almost immeidatly, Absol's pokeball opened, and I felt his heavy weight on my body as he bowled me over, nussling me, happy to see me, not even looking toward the other trainer. I stroked him slightly, though mostly I was feeling squashed.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • As the absol was busy, I turned to look at my three pokemon. "So, what have the three stooges been up to?" I asked them jokingly, but they showed no response, unless you count metang flipping over to his ofer side again.

Years
  • "By the way, here's your scyther back." I said, tossing the Scyther's pokeball to him once I got Absol off me. I wasn't about to let the scyther out, no way, no how. Then remembering the comment about bribing, I said "Though considering you probably bribed Flygon using the scyther, you've got a chore on your hands."

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • "I saw how your flygon handled that absol of yours. If the peanut gallery is on standby, I don't think there should be a problem." I said, indicating my pokemon. I held up the pokeball containing scyther, and instantly the stooges jumped up to attention, and ludicolo held still all but for tapping his feet, ready to intervene...

Years
  • I shook my head slightly, and noticed that Flygon had already left her pokeball and taken off. "drama queen." I muttered, getting out a whistle that acted much like a dog whistle, only Flygon could hear it. I blew it, and almost instantly, a buzzing of wings that almost sounded like singing was head as Flygon appeared and flew around me, before landing next to me. Her appearence had caused a minature sandstorm, though it and the singing sound stopped when she landed.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • when the flygon landed, I released scyther, and he stood there a moment, looking around, and shaking off the dead remnants of the leech seeds. He knew better than to try something when his trainer was here, at least, most of the time he did...

Years
  • Flygon immediatly moved forward, closer to the scyther, as her normal high pitched calls ceased. I knew she was watching the Scyther's every move. I knew she was picky. I had attempted to put her with 10 diffrent male Flygon and not once was she impressed...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I stared, dumbfounded. My dark green scyther hadn't attacked. It stood there, looking over the flygon cautiosly,before it swung it's scythes toward it at it's best speed. I didn't know it at the time, but he wasn't going to actually strike her, he was just "testing the waters" so to speak, seeing how she would react to an immenint attack.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back