• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeGirls

CidHazard

just a miserable pile of secrets
Years
  • We're still on the first two episodes of Sun and Moon as of the writing of this post... So my pick may change; we do have 3 new Pokegirls in SuMo Anime...

I find Serena interesting, and her arc is so endearing and relatable(Even tho her arc was a slow burn)

TheLegendaryGuy

The greatest Ash Ketchum fan!
    Years
  • For now, it is Misty. I don't know if its nostalgia or something else, but.. yeah.., although Mallow and Lillie seem pretty cool too. I wonder which of them will end up becoming Ash's companion. About Serena, I find her too.. what to say.. 'fragile' for my taste.

CidHazard

just a miserable pile of secrets
    Years
  • For now, it is Misty. I don't know if its nostalgia or something else, but.. yeah.., although Mallow and Lillie seem pretty cool too. I wonder which of them will end up becoming Ash's companion. About Serena, I find her too.. what to say.. 'fragile' for my taste.

From what I've seen so far (And since the OP has all of the Poke school students prominent in it - which shows just how relevant they are) they're going to be travelling as a class... Alola (from what I played) isn't as big as the other regions... see Kaki delivering a parcel to a different island and still getting back before the class started. From the looks of it There's no travelling party this time... At best there's going to be episodes that focus on Ash's relationship to the others students, so we might get 2 or 3 characters going on a side quest with Ash.

How about the quiet Suiren? she didn't really make much of an impact on the first episode (She was part of a funny opening gag tho), Unlike Mallow or Lillie... but she's cool too :D

Years
  • Dawn has been my all-time fave female lead in the anime, but I think after the good stuff about XYZ I definitely now put Serena equal with her for being well-developed characters. Can't really share an opinion on the SM girls yet (Lillie, Mallow, Lana) but they're already having cute moments.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Probably Dawn (: She was cool, while most other pokemon girls weren't, and she really felt like Ash's best bud. Misty too, of course; she sure had a personality.

Years
  • Serena - cute, good character development, the least obnoxious (not that any of the girl companions were all that bad).

Back