• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ARCHIVE] Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Alright, how do u get rid of this?
PWave_3h.png

icycatelf

Alex
Years
COM: Use PokePic (or an internet source) to locate a pokemon with similar colors as your fakemon. On PokePic, export that sprite and open it with paint. In a seperate Paint window, open your fakemon file. Copy and paste it to the exported sprite, but be sure that it's not larger than the display on the exported sprite. Make sure to keep the transparent color (the block around the Pokemon) in your background. Save the exported sprite (which is now your sprite), then import it into PokePic under the same Pokemon exported. You should now have a working sprite. To make it a starter, though, you need another hacking program that edits the starters. I hope I helped.

icycatelf

Alex
Years
How do I edit what trainers say before & after battle on Sapphire? Also, how do I make it so that the Anne & Meg overworlds are just 1 overworld? (It is Anne & Meg's speech that I want to change.)

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Eeveon, have you tried changing that old man's people number..?

COM, I tried RedYoshi's tutorial several times now and I got no problems, however, I didn't use PokePic, instead, I used Unlz-GBA...

KougaWolf, why not try using Advance Text and replace one of the twins with a different person and remove the other one..? :\

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I do think it does, Eeveon... :\
untitled-6.png

it won't show up if you'll look at the person view... :\

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
Does anybody know the offset for Professor Birch in Ruby? I've edited him in tilemolester but the given offset doesn't work in APE, so...

helpzl5.png

Yeah. Anybody?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Thanx, all of u, but I was too stupid to think of it...
Just move the lady up 1 space and give them different text. >.<

~EDIT~
Nvm, I did what DJG said, and went to it's person number and deleted it.
Thanx DJG! ^^

Momoko

OMGOODNESS THATS NOT TRUE WDF!
Years
Uhh not sure if this should be here but...

I used pokescript to make a script, did everything right,but when i put the $begin offset into Amap in a sprite,the msg came up that said "no script editor is defined..." I donno wutim doing wrong =/

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
Diggeh said:
Does anybody know the offset for Professor Birch in Ruby? I've edited him in tilemolester but the given offset doesn't work in APE, so...

helpzl5.png

Yeah. Anybody?

APE is a colour editor, so it will be at a different offset to his sprite. His palette is at 0x39E414.

Momoko said:
Uhh not sure if this should be here but...

I used pokescript to make a script, did everything right,but when i put the $begin offset into Amap in a sprite,the msg came up that said "no script editor is defined..." I donno wutim doing wrong =/

I believe there is an option to define a script editor (lost my A-Map 1.9 due to file crash). The other option would be to find the script in hex then put in the offset where the person's old offset was.

bradenm

Wheelie say find friends today
Years
I have a few questions:

When i use AdvanceMap 1.92 and i change warps they work fine when i walk thorugh the doors into the rooms but when i leave the room i walk out of a different door.

for example, i changed where the players house is (its know in a different town). it works fine when i walk into the front door but when i come back out i come out of the pokemon cneter door instead, can someone tell me what im doing wrong.

also i need a program that i can edit pokemon back sprites, front sprites and minisprites with (and if it comes with a tutorial plz give me the link)

thanx

Hat?

Banned
Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2008
Hello. I have two questions.

Firstly, is there a tool for changing Music in R/B?
Secondly, if not, how do you change ther music R/B?

Not specifically for it, no, but there is something called SoundEdit under Presea's Tools (GSC section), but I have no idea what it does exactly, it's got German text.

There's the Pan Docs you could look at, for some technical GameBoy stuff, including sound. And there's a ROM Map on Data Crystal, which shows where the pointers to music is stored and a few exact locations, if you can't be bothered to work them out.

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
I have a few questions:

When i use AdvanceMap 1.92 and i change warps they work fine when i walk thorugh the doors into the rooms but when i leave the room i walk out of a different door.

for example, i changed where the players house is (its know in a different town). it works fine when i walk into the front door but when i come back out i come out of the pokemon cneter door instead, can someone tell me what im doing wrong.

also i need a program that i can edit pokemon back sprites, front sprites and minisprites with (and if it comes with a tutorial plz give me the link)

thanx
Yeah, that's a little problem in the program...
Try deleting all the wraps and then making them one-by-one. That's how I got rid of that problem.

For the second question, you can use unLZ to change the pokemon backsprites and frontsprites and you can use Xeon's OW editor for the Overworld editing stuff. You can find some tutorials in the Tutorial section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back